artsylady

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

I am wondering if Eckhart Tolle fits the profile of the antichrist. Can someone give me a decent rundown on what we are expecting to see as far as the traits of the antichrist? I know about miracles, but what else? Is he supposed to be from Jewish lineage?

Revelation13

1 Then I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name.

2 Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like the feet of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority.

3 And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast.

4 So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying,

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I am wondering if Eckhart Tolle fits the profile of the antichrist. Can someone give me a decent rundown on what we are expecting to see as far as the traits of the antichrist? I know about miracles, but what else? Is he supposed to be from Jewish lineage?

What on earth makes you think he's the antichrist? I haven't heard of his working any miracles :emot-hug:

I'm almost positive it will be a world leader regardless. I think it's more likely to be a US president or president of the EU than Tolle that's for sure.

What on earth makes you think he's the antichrist? I haven't heard of his working any miracles

Is there just one miracle where he recovers from a headwound, or are there more?

I am not well versed in prophesy and that's why I asked. I saw a thread title about this on another board but didn't get a chance to look at it. There are many members there and the threads move very quickly.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  32
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  11/20/1965

I do not mean to be rude, but I feel that we are not yet premitted to know who the antichrist is yet.

There are many Christians today who get so focused on discovering who antichrist that they lose focus on Jesus Christ.

If we keep our focus on the Lord, he will prepare us for what ever the future holds. I believe that the league of ten nations that the antichrist is to rise out of is the European Union. The geographical location of the city of Babylon in Revelation would indicate Rome. The antichrist will try to set up his authority out of Rome Italy temporarily, but his ultimate goal is to rule from the temple mount in Jerusalem, to establish himself as a god.

He is going to be a flashy dresser, and a smooth talker, backed by demon power. You may not yet be able to see his lying signs and wonders, because at the moment he is being hidden.

The sign of the times indicate that he is already here, but more importantly than that is that the Time of Christ's return is also near, and it is the Lord that we must be ready for, the important thing for the bride of Christ at this time is to be prepared for the arrival of the bridegroom.

I do not mean to be rude, but I feel that we are not yet premitted to know who the antichrist is yet.

How rude!!!

:th_praying:

I'm just kidding - you are not at all rude.

There are many Christians today who get so focused on discovering who antichrist that they lose focus on Jesus Christ.

If we keep our focus on the Lord, he will prepare us for what ever the future holds. I believe that the league of ten nations that the antichrist is to rise out of is the European Union. The geographical location of the city of Babylon in Revelation would indicate Rome. The antichrist will try to set up his authority out of Rome Italy temporarily, but his ultimate goal is to rule from the temple mount in Jerusalem, to establish himself as a god.

He is going to be a flashy dresser, and a smooth talker, backed by demon power. You may not yet be able to see his lying signs and wonders, because at the moment he is being hidden.

The sign of the times indicate that he is already here, but more importantly than that is that the Time of Christ's return is also near, and it is the Lord that we must be ready for, the important thing for the bride of Christ at this time is to be prepared for the arrival of the bridegroom.

Thank you for the information. Interesting and good to know. I might try to spend more time here actually and learn some more. Hopefully I will find the time.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

What on earth makes you think he's the antichrist? I haven't heard of his working any miracles :)

I'm almost positive it will be a world leader regardless. I think it's more likely to be a US president or president of the EU than Tolle that's for sure.

:wub:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Content Count:  1,741
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Birthday:  07/30/1959

hmmm, guess i've been out of this scene for awhile - who in the world is eckhart tolle ????

Who?

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 1 John 2:22

Is The Christ

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God.

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. John 3:1-6

The Light Of Life

That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. John 3:9-10

And The Savior Of Souls

But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. John 3:12-13

Who Is Jesus Christ The WORD

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. John 3:14

:24:

Pray For The Lost

Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few; Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest. Matthew 9:37-38

Sow In Tears

They that sow in tears shall reap in joy. He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him. Psalms 126:5-6

Glory

:)

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

hmmm, guess i've been out of this scene for awhile - who in the world is eckhart tolle ????

He and Oprah have this new age church thing going on. It's the "in" thing in the land of the lost.

There's a few threads here that talks about he and she.