artsylady

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  96
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

I am wondering if Eckhart Tolle fits the profile of the antichrist. Can someone give me a decent rundown on what we are expecting to see as far as the traits of the antichrist? I know about miracles, but what else? Is he supposed to be from Jewish lineage?

I do not mean to be rude, but I feel that we are not yet premitted to know who the antichrist is yet.

There are many Christians today who get so focused on discovering who antichrist that they lose focus on Jesus Christ.

I do not mean to be rude, but that statement is ridiculous.

Those who genuinely love Jesus Christ will not be distracted from Him. We are also supposed to be awake and waiting, at least that is how some folks interpret the Parable of the Ten Virgins.

If we keep our focus on the Lord, he will prepare us for what ever the future holds.

And what will happen for those who do focus hard enough? Does Christ toss them into outerdarkness? Does He abandon them? Does He foresake them? Where does it say that God will care more for the sparrow than He does for you, and how that care is contigent on some token level of "focus" that we are expected to make (though that standard of "focus" is never articulated or described in Scripture).

I believe that the league of ten nations that the antichrist is to rise out of is the European Union.

And which seventeen of the soveriegn states of the European Union are supposed to bail-out and quit, and by what mechanism is that supposed to take place?

That used to be the prophecy back in Hal Lindsey's heyday, back when there were fewer than ten nations in the ersatz union and folks were still guessing who number nine and ten would be. But we have moved on! The newspapers aren't in sync with so-called Bible prophecy anymore!

The geographical location of the city of Babylon in Revelation would indicate Rome.

My map, and so does every other map on the planet puts Babylon in the Mesopotamian valley on the Euphrates River. Besides, you are now leaping to the Dispensational Baptist view that the Whore of Babylon is Rome. Since the ECT movement, that has been pass

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

Hi Reuben:

I don't really know what I'm talking about when it comes to prophesy, so bear with me.

But, if there was enough evidence to show who the antichrist is, while we are still here, i would definitely want to warn people about it. For that reason, I don't think it takes the focus off of the Lord. I don't think it's ever wrong to try to become more aware of what is going on.

But, if there was enough evidence to show who the antichrist is, while we are still here, i would definitely want to warn people about it. For that reason, I don't think it takes the focus off of the Lord. I don't think it's ever wrong to try to become more aware of what is going on.

Where are you going?

• Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,166
  • Content Per Day:  0.45

:laugh: i think that means she is a pretribber :laugh:

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Part of reuben's reply to prophetsong.

I do not mean to be rude, but that statement is ridiculous.

You may not mean to be rude, mate, but you sure are a dab hand at it.

• Topic Count:  171
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

i think that means she is a pretribber

I think I am, but since I know little about the subject I am open to different theories.

You may not mean to be rude, mate, but you sure are a dab hand at it

:emot-highfive::emot-highfive::emot-highfive:

:emot-highfive:

Does Eckhart Tolle fit the profile?

Jeepers Creepers

For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 2 Timothy 3:6

Awake All The Sleepers

So the shipmaster came to him, and said unto him, What meanest thou, O sleeper? arise, call upon thy God, if so be that God will think upon us, that we perish not. Jonah 1:6

May The LORD Send His Sweepers

Judgment also will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet: and the hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies, and the waters shall overflow the hiding place. Isaiah 28:17

And The Holy Ghost Open Spiritual Peepers

In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. 2 Corinthians 4:4

And Grant Them Spiritual Ears For Everlasting Whispers

The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee. Jeremiah 31:3

:thumbsup:

Hallelujah Jeepers Creepers

But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. 1 Corinthians 2:9

When I See God's Love My Eyes Go All Weepers

All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all. He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth. Isaiah 53:6-7

And My Heart Rejoices Knowing The Father And The Son Are My Keepers

And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. John 10:28-29

:emot-highfive:

Be Blessed Beloved Of The LORD OF LORDS

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Content Count:  1,741
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Birthday:  07/30/1959

Hi Reuben:

I don't really know what I'm talking about when it comes to prophesy, so bear with me.

Amen and Amen !!!

Where are you going?

the same place as the rest of us - death

hmmm, guess i've been out of this scene for awhile - who in the world is eckhart tolle ????

He and Oprah have this new age church thing going on. It's the "in" thing in the land of the lost.

There's a few threads here that talks about he and she.

that explains it. i was a devoted oprah fan until all that stuff with 'the secret'. i've been avoiding her altogether.