artsylady

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

Me too. I wasn't a huge fan or anything but I would watch the show periodically. No longer though. I think her show is going to go down in the ratings as she loses more and more of her audience.

SURE HOPE SO!

Her and ET talk about 'self' blah, garbage and against anything material and striving for this spiritual awakening where none of the day to day matters. It's all very creepy and weird. I think there may be some who buy into it but many are just going to tune her out as the teaching is very nonsensical. She won't be able to continue to have shows on decorating and achieving financial success and hair, makeup etc.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,066
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Birthday:  02/02/1961

I am wondering if Eckhart Tolle fits the profile of the antichrist. Can someone give me a decent rundown on what we are expecting to see as far as the traits of the antichrist? I know about miracles, but what else? Is he supposed to be from Jewish lineage?

LOL if he does fit the profile, does that make Oprah the false prophet????

a.

I am wondering if Eckhart Tolle fits the profile of the antichrist. Can someone give me a decent rundown on what we are expecting to see as far as the traits of the antichrist? I know about miracles, but what else? Is he supposed to be from Jewish lineage?

LOL if he does fit the profile, does that make Oprah the false prophet????

a.

Would seem so to me. I tried finding info on this guy and no luck. Five million websites mention him but no dirt whatsoever -that I could find. I noticed a month back while search that no one seems to be criticising him - psychologists, psychiatrists, book critics - no one. No one except Christians, pretty much. I did find one cult forum too.

Anyway,

Here's a list I found from this webpage. The 27 Characteristics of the AntiChrist from FreeWebs.com

Know how to recognize the beast and not be swayed into believing that someone is the AntiChrist who

doesn't match the biblical characteristics.

EadsHome Ministries; www.eadshome.com

1. He comes from among ten kings in the restored Roman Empire; his authority will have similarities

to the ancient Babylonians, Persians, and Greeks [Daniel 7:24; Rev 13:2 / Daniel 7:7] ?? Don't know.

2. He will subdue three kings [Daniel 7:8, 24]

3. He is different from the other kings [Daniel 7:24]

4. He will rise from obscurity

I cannot believe the power this guy has, and so quickly.

If it were not for Oprah, nobody would even know this guy existed.

He's not the antichrist....trust me.

Read Revelation 13.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

I think he has 3 books out, the New Earth being his newest and by far, the most popular.

And now they do. That's some kind of power and influence she has, aint it?

Read Revelation 13.

I'll do that.

And now they do. That's some kind of power and influence she has, aint it?

Do you think she has enough power and influence to convert the entire nation of islam over to her way of thinking? What about the entire world? That's a lot of people.

Because that's what will have to happen in order for her puppet to take center stage.

I can't see that happening. Oprah's in it for the money. When the well runs dry, she'll move on.

Do you think she has enough power and influence to convert the entire nation of islam over to her way of thinking?

Well either someone has to or everyone else will have to convert to Islam. Do you think Islam will be the one world religion or do you think Muslims will convert. This Tolle guy believes Jesus and Mohammed were both messengers.

Is she powerful? You bet she is. I would think she's the most influencial woman in North America. Possibly the world.

What about the entire world? That's a lot of people.

People from all around the world are taking this course.

Because that's what will have to happen in order for her puppet to take center stage.

Honestly man, these people are brainwashed. They are taught how to react to reason. and that is not to react, basically not to care.

I can't see that happening. Oprah's in it for the money. When the well runs dry, she'll move on.

I hope you're right.

Definitely fits with the profile of rising from obscurity.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  913
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/02/1969

Eckhart Tolle may seem to fit some of these traits, but he is not the anti christ. Remember the a.c. will be raised up in politics with powerful connections. He will charm the whole world to his way of thinking. E.C. is definately a false prophet but what ever reconition he has is because of Oprah. They may seem to have a large fallowing but in the grand scale it is still very small. Now I don't think it would be a far stretch to think this is the beginning of the one world religion, but IMO this "religion" will not grow to world poportions until the anti-christ embrasses it and decieves the world into believing he's god. And if I may say, Eckert Tolle is too weasley, the a.c. is gonna be a charming decietful, devil.