IGNORED

Does Eckhart Tolle fit the profile?

artsylady

Do you think Islam will be the one world religion or do you think Muslims will convert.

Muslims will never convert. I believe they are they fourth beast, spoken of by Daniel in 7:23.

People from all around the world are taking this course.

Yet there are countless millions who have never heard of Eckhart or Oprah. In order for him to be the antichrist, he would have to have the attention of every man, woman, and child on this planet. Every individual would have to know who that man is.

Honestly man, these people are brainwashed. They are taught how to react to reason. and that is not to react, basically not to care.

I totally understand that. If Jim Jones would've had the technology we have today, imagine what he could've done. There have been cults like this all down through history, but that's all this is...a cult. This Eckhart, along with Oprah are leading countless thousands if not millions down a road to destruction. The Word talks about these two. Not by name, but by title....false prophets. They will not go unpunished. They may reap the benefits of this world, but I would not want to be them in the next.

He's a false teacher....that's it, nothing more. A tool that the devil is using to drag millions of people to their death.

A blind leader of the blind.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Well, for what it's worth, I would like to know why everone seems to think that the a/c is a person. Myself I believe the a/c to be a system or a movement. The only one that I know who has the power to confound or change the world system is God. No one man in the world in the past, present or the future has that much power, but a whole host of them will have a try or we wouldn't have been warned about it happening. But one man.......I can't see it. Geo Bush is often referred as the most powerful man in the world, but even he couln't control the world governace on his own. Now something like NWO run by a group of (picK your own) political and financial bigwigs, could. Which one man today, could take control of entire world's banking and finacial systems that would require some sort of a mark before you could buy food. No one man has that much clout that I know of. A lot like Hitler. Tojo, Stalin etcetera have tried........Eckhart?.. what a joke. Today is the first time I have heard his name.

Anyway those are along the lines I am thinking at this time.

The only one that I know who has the power to confound or change the world system is God.

You're right.

2 Thess.2

11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,

No one man in the world in the past, present or the future has that much power, but a whole host of them will have a try or we wouldn't have been warned about it happening. Now something like NWO run by a group of (picK your own) political and financial bigwigs, could.

What if one man stepped forth out of that group and was able to do this?...

9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,

What if one man stepped forth and started duplicating the miracles of Christ? Now you have to remember that the unbelievers of the world will be under a delusion from God. They will be made to believe the lies of satan. Wouldn't it be possible that once this NWO group saw all these signs and wonders, they would give all authority to him?

You're NWO theory works here.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  445
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  06/03/1974

I believe it wise to stop focusing on who may or may not be the Anti-Christ because it takes away from our sole purpose and that is praising and honoring God. The time we take to guess and throw out theories is time taken away from God and that's exactly what Satan wants. Satan wants us all to be suspicious of everyone we see coming around the corner because it turns God's people against each other and away from God himself. If humans were meant to know the identity of the Anti-Christ then God would have divulged that in the scriptures.

I believe the reason we aren't told who the Anti-Christ is as far as a particular person or name is because then we would all say "Hey that's the anti-christ we better stay away from him" but if we don't know who the Anti-Christ is or when they will appear we will be forced to put our faith in the Lord and have that faith tested. I think that it's in this time that the Lord will separate the true christians from those who claim to be christians because those who claim to be christians will most likely be decieved by the Anti-Christ while the true children of God with their unwaivering faith will be able to resist the deception and lies thrown at them. JMO though.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

Eckhart Tolle may seem to fit some of these traits, but he is not the anti christ. Remember the a.c. will be raised up in politics with powerful connections. He will charm the whole world to his way of thinking. E.C. is definately a false prophet but what ever reconition he has is because of Oprah. They may seem to have a large fallowing but in the grand scale it is still very small. Now I don't think it would be a far stretch to think this is the beginning of the one world religion, but IMO this "religion" will not grow to world poportions until the anti-christ embrasses it and decieves the world into believing he's god. And if I may say, Eckert Tolle is too weasley, the a.c. is gonna be a charming decietful, devil.

I wonder if he may be 'the' false prophet?

Do you think the one world religion will be Islam? I guess people really are that stupid.

People from all around the world are taking this course.

Yet there are countless millions who have never heard of Eckhart or Oprah. In order for him to be the antichrist, he would have to have the attention of every man, woman, and child on this planet. Every individual would have to know who that man is.

Already would they have to know?

Honestly man, these people are brainwashed. They are taught how to react to reason. and that is not to react, basically not to care.

I totally understand that. If Jim Jones would've had the technology we have today, imagine what he could've done. There have been cults like this all down through history, but that's all this is...a cult. This Eckhart, along with Oprah are leading countless thousands if not millions down a road to destruction. The Word talks about these two. Not by name, but by title....false prophets. They will not go unpunished. They may reap the benefits of this world, but I would not want to be them in the next.

He's a false teacher....that's it, nothing more. A tool that the devil is using to drag millions of people to their death.

A blind leader of the blind.

I can't help thinking that the devil is not going to do this too many times - on a massive scale like he's doing now with millions of followers, thanks to Oprah. I mean, he's going to do it once and do it right, so that people don't say 'oh big deal, another guru - yadayada - yawn" Know what I mean? Other false prophets have decieved few in number for the most part. This guy is quite huge. Could it be possible that he is the false prophet then? Is there much information on him? People want to know his opinion on EVERYTHING and turn their thinking towards his. It's frightening and weird.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

<BR>
The only one that I know who has the power to confound or change the world system is God.
<BR>You're right.<BR><BR>2 Thess.2<BR>11 <B>And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,</B> <BR><BR>
No one man in the world in the past, present or the future has that much power, but a whole host of them will have a try or we wouldn't have been warned about it happening. Now something like NWO run by a group of (picK your own) political and financial bigwigs, could.
<BR>What if one man stepped forth out of that group and was able to do this?...<BR><BR>9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, <B>with all power, signs, and lying wonders,</B> <BR><BR>What if one man stepped forth and started duplicating the miracles of Christ? Now you have to remember that the unbelievers of the world will be under a delusion from God. They will be made to believe the lies of satan. Wouldn't it be possible that once this NWO group saw all these signs and wonders, they would give all authority to him?<BR><BR>You're NWO theory works here.<BR><BR><BR><BR>
<BR><BR>Sure, man, I can see where you are coming from and you are not alone in&nbsp;your assumptions. I am not into what ifs and guessing games, mainly because,&nbsp;every truly died-in-the-wool born again christian will know, or should what to look for, by the warnings we have had in scripture.<BR><BR>According to 1Jn 2:19 the a/c has been around since that time and many more are to come. However and besides I think we can eliminate the host of suggestions that many have provided to date in my very own opinion. Still it's an interesting topic, so we will just have to wait and see.<BR><BR>cheers,<BR>eric.<BR><BR><BR>

Sorry about this mess, but I was logged out before I had a chance to hit the reply button and this is how it was reproduced after I logged in again. Still if you overlook all BRs and the &nbsp which is foreign to me, the message is there.... :blink:

However and besides I think we can eliminate the host of suggestions that many have provided to date in my very own opinion.

Think ET could be the prophet?

I don't think discussion among Christians is bad. If we start making claims without proof, that is not good - makes us look foolish in the end when we're wrong.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Content Count:  1,741
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  07/30/1959

Eckhart Tolle may seem to fit some of these traits, but he is not the anti christ. Remember the a.c. will be raised up in politics with powerful connections. He will charm the whole world to his way of thinking. E.C. is definately a false prophet but what ever reconition he has is because of Oprah. They may seem to have a large fallowing but in the grand scale it is still very small. Now I don't think it would be a far stretch to think this is the beginning of the one world religion, but IMO this "religion" will not grow to world poportions until the anti-christ embrasses it and decieves the world into believing he's god. And if I may say, Eckert Tolle is too weasley, the a.c. is gonna be a charming decietful, devil.

in response to your first sentence, don't forget that ronald reagan was a 'nobody' actor and what about hitler? a wall-paper hanger !!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  913
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/02/1969

Imo, With Echart, Oprah, and Obama, we see a foreshadowing of what is to come. There's a demonic spirit of the anti-christ, and false prophet here, but to have THE anti christ himself you would have to combine all three to hit the profile. Rev. 13:18 "Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast; for it is the number of a man; and his number is six hundred threescore and six." For further reference; Dan. 7:8, 20, 21, 24, 25, Dan. 11:36