• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  913
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/02/1969

Eckhart Tolle may seem to fit some of these traits, but he is not the anti christ. Remember the a.c. will be raised up in politics with powerful connections. He will charm the whole world to his way of thinking. E.C. is definately a false prophet but what ever reconition he has is because of Oprah. They may seem to have a large fallowing but in the grand scale it is still very small. Now I don't think it would be a far stretch to think this is the beginning of the one world religion, but IMO this "religion" will not grow to world poportions until the anti-christ embrasses it and decieves the world into believing he's god. And if I may say, Eckert Tolle is too weasley, the a.c. is gonna be a charming decietful, devil.

I don't understand it. If people could just see what we see in God's Word, they would not be deceived lol

Amen Jamilea, but there eyes are darkened to the Truth, they are not of the Spirit and there is no tuth in them. :laugh:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.09
  • Days Won:  2

Eckhart Tolle is the dumbest thing to come out of Canada since poutine.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.89
  • Days Won:  0

anyone that is not FOR CHRIST..... is an antichrist...... as far as THE ANTI christ, well, that is a different story.....

ever since Christ ascended, there has always been a person on this earth slated as The Anti christ..... why? cause as it is written, and as Christ said, NO ONE KNOWS THE DAY OR THE HOUR.... and if no one knows when, then satan has to have some one on line at every moment to be able to step into the position. who it is? i have no clue....

it would be better to focus on the Lord and the Lords work then to try and figure out who the antichrist is....

the signs are here, that spring is here, the Fig Tree has budded...... we know that time is not long, we have a lot to do and very little time left.....

blessings to all

mike

• 3 weeks later...