buckthesystem

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

I am not saying in any way that this is right, but it sounds to me like they are not charging to take cash, but to be served by a live employee. The people would likely be charged the same if they wanted to pay at the store with a credit card. My bank used to charge me for seeing a teller more than twice a month, but I could use the ATM as much as I wanted.

When the mark comes, it will be a clear choice between God or the antichrist. To not be would be a trick, and the God of the Bible does not work by trickery- that is Satan's MO. Therefore I will not be afraid of anything that bears resemblance to this mark but does not make me choose against God. God is in control, no one else.

actually, i believe, as do many others, that it will be done in the same way that satan tricked Eve, by using God's Word and twisting it just enough to get Eve to question it.... it may not be quite as plain as day as most people think, it may actually be introduced very slowly, and not even forced on any one for quite some time. there will be many that will be deceived into taking it prior to it being mandatory...... very much like TV.... after Feb of 2009, if you do not have cable or satty, you will need to buy this black box thing in order to watch TV...... mandatory... why? what is in it? why do we have to (mandatory) have this box? if I do not want the box, i do not watch TV, for we are not buying another 500 dollar TV when the one we have is just fine.... we are not buying a satty system when there is nothing there to watch, and we are not paying almost 100 bucks a month for trash (cable)tv, when all we would like is the broadcast stations for the news and weather.... forget the sports....

what happens during a storm? not TV, no notification until the C.D. sirens go off (usually too late to do any good).... no box for TV here...... no micro chip (veri/bio chip or RFID tattoo.....) here, not for this house....

mike

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,267
  • Content Per Day:  4.97
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

Just buy a digital TV. But I get your point.

• Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

Just buy a digital TV. But I get your point.

I know what your are saying..... here is the deal.....

in 1995, i dropped cable with an old TV because i got better reception off the air with out an antenna on the TV then I got with the TV hooked up to the cable system... decided not going to pay almost 40 bucks for a picture full of snow..... hooked up rabbit ears, and got a comparably wonderful picture.... hooked up a roof mount antenna and the picture was great for the broadcast stations..... since then, the TV we had went to my EX...... so got another and the picture is better on rabbit ears then the other set was with the roof mount..... that is the one i have had since..... not paying for cable, not going to have it, and SKY ANGEL is now set up for internet, so not doing the SATTY TV thing either....

we do watch some, but not much, we do watch when the weather starts changing, as to make educated choices as to what we are going to do, such as hit our 5x7ft shelter under the back room, or to go to the public shelter..... with out the box (should we choose not to buy one) we will not have any warning about what is going on.... no big issue, we are in God's hands as it is, but that is not the point.......

by the way......

any one that wishes to hire me and pay by cash.... feel free to do so...... and i will even take the time to write out a receipt..

mike

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

there are already places set up cashless..... they are actually using the "bio-chip" "veri-chip" to do this..... buying and selling using the chip at the check out stand.....

there also have been places that the chip is required for employment....

working it in very slowly....

an RFID ink is already here, one that can be tattoo'd even through hair (no need to have area cleared to be inserted) it comes in transparent, and also in colour.....

do not be too quick to dispose of this as being the beginning of the mark, it may well be. getting charged extra for cash, and discounts for using a card seem to be happening more and more....

i do not use a cashier-less checkout, if they do not have a checker, i do not go there. we pay most things in cash, and the rest by check (those things that have to go through the mail). no credit cards here....no, not one..... it has been over 13 years since i have had a credit card.....

owe no man anything, but love....

mike

Cool Mike I see you have done your homework. The ink was invented in St Louise Mo. The tattoo can be read from up to 4 feet away but I am sure they are working on the distance.

• 1 month later...
Guest Worldwide

iii remember a time when it was a good thing to pay n cash remember-----cash on the barrel head