IGNORED

The ten nations that the Anti-christ will rule?

John3;16

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  274
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/16/1955

Daniels vision of end times interpreted reveals many details about the Anti-christ and the beast, and also the Lord who will conquer all the foes of God. Notice that the forth beast, which I believe will be the forth in succession,(Daniel 7:23-25) and is the ten toes of the statue that Nebuchadnezzar seen in his dream, which Daniel interpretated.( In Daniel 2:40-43) also in the book of Revelations chapter 17: 12 also speaks of the ten nations from which the anti-christ will rise. Many believe that the European Union will be the Revived Roman Empire, But in any event the Anti-christ will gain power over ever kindred and tonge and nation. For forty two months, then the Lord of Lords will return and set up an everlasting kingdom. Rev 13:7

What is your interputation of these events? is this an accurate interputation of the scriptures listed?

side note:I don't believe that the church will go through the seven year tribulation, but will be raptured out of this world, and return with Christ when He sets up His kingdom on earth for the thousand year reign.

Daniel 2:

36This is the dream; and we will tell the interpretation thereof before the king.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daniels vision of end times interpreted reveals many details about the Anti-christ and the beast,

Is the anti-christ revealed before or after the start of the tribulation?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  274
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/16/1955

I believe that he won't be recognized as the anti-christ until the first 3.5 years are past (42 months) then he will cause death and destruction for the last 42 months. I believe that many will be deceived by him, as the bible states even the elect are almost deceived by him, but many will believe that he is the messiah, in my opinion

5And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

I believe that he won't be recognized as the anti-christ until the first 3.5 years are past (42 months) then he will cause death and destruction for the last 42 months. I believe that many will be deceived by him, as the bible states even the elect are almost deceived by him, but many will believe that he is the messiah, in my opinion

side note:I don't believe that the church will go through the seven year tribulation, but will be raptured out of this world,

If the church is gone, who's gonna be looking for the anti-christ? All the believers will be gone.

Will the "elect" be left behind? Why wouldn't they be taken in the rapture?

Guest theboz

side note:I don't believe that the church will go through the seven year tribulation, but will be raptured out of this world,

If the church is gone, who's gonna be looking for the anti-christ? All the believers will be gone.

Will the "elect" be left behind? Why wouldn't they be taken in the rapture?

the elect will become believers after the rapture. they are unsaved up to the rapture. imo, theboz.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/22/1960

The wrath of God shown in Revelation in the series of judgements is not out of revenge, but as a call to the lost. God could finish this any time. but He drags things out for a reason.

For example look at Revelation 6

7When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come!" 8I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

9When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained. 10They called out in a loud voice, "How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?" 11Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and brothers who were to be killed as they had been was completed.

Here we see that even at this time when a 1/4 of the earth is killed by this very judgement (certainly the rapture if you believe in that concept has happened by now), we see even here that there were fellow servants and brothers still on the earth yet to die.

The EU has 27 nations currently...but they are joined by a conglomeration known as the 10 Mediterranean States which were also part of the Roman Empire.

They are: Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, the Palestinian Authority, Syria, Tunisia and Turkey

I do not believe that the rapture/tribulation interpretation is valid.

I don't think anyone has unlocked the mystery either....yet millions of westernized christians think they've got God all figured out. Their faith is in a scenario where they escape any distress.

The church should be preparing people to persevere and trust God through all persecution and tribulations, but instead is directing the sheep to pack for a vacation.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.58
  • Days Won:  1

We all know way more about the end-times that we should