Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Manofwork

SPORTS

48 posts in this topic

I love basketball!!

I played basketball sometimes with my friends!!

my fav team is warriors...

I'm a track and field girl, love the World championships, Olympic Games etc. I get so nervous when I watch - as if I'm the one competing!! I suppose it's in my blood as my family (and me) were good at track.

Well, I was born and raised in Indiana, and as a Hoosier basketball is in my blood!! I love basketball. Basketball is fun anywhere and anytime. We would always play after all the chores were done onthe farm. My dad would always take the time to play with us.

from damo1

i am an old south sydney supporter rugby Nrl not aussie rules supporter i cant get my head around that game i had all the foot ball cards from every team back in the 80 when they were being sold in the local news agent store hear in australia

i also played rugby when i was living in fairfield youth refuge when i was young

i also love bathurst 1000 and when ever its on i just sit in front of the idiot box home ph turned off and mobil ph and i watch the battle of the mountain and its an awsem thing to watch plus i have been to bathurst once motor racing is one of my best sports and its just awsem seeing these guys battle it out and its comming next weekend hear again yet peter brook passed away and he will be sadly missed as he was the man of the mountain

for those in america you should get this on pay tv there and if you get a chance to watch this you wil love it v8 supper cars going at high speeds on this mountain in bathurst nothing beats it

i also tried grid iron hear as they did introduce this to us males at moorbank high school but it became to confusing with all the heavy gear you were when i play rugby i have no prottective gear on i just love gettting out on the foot ball field and tackling guys head on its fun and its a fit sport yet i watch grid iron when i can and i do not know how your players do it with all that gear yet its a cool sport and i love watching base ball as well

i also play indoor cricket and have played a one day game i do not mind watching the one day games my self

cheers

RUGBY :thumbsup:

And now that South Africa is through to the quarter-finals I am beaming all the way :24: Go Springboks!!!!

RUGBY :noidea:

And now that South Africa is through to the quarter-finals I am beaming all the way :24: Go Springboks!!!!

Being an Ireland fan I'm dissilusiond with the game at the moment :thumbsup:

i'm afraid i dont understand the question as i was under the impression that Tennis is the only sport. :noidea:

RUGBY :th_frusty:

And now that South Africa is through to the quarter-finals I am beaming all the way :wub: Go Springboks!!!!

Being an Ireland fan I'm dissilusiond with the game at the moment :D

I know how you feel Ricky.

I live in Northern Ireland and all my friends here are feeling very down since Ireland is now out. Must say I had hoped something great would happen for Ireland on Sunday. Still you can always root for the Springboks now! :)

RUGBY :o

And now that South Africa is through to the quarter-finals I am beaming all the way :emot-pray: Go Springboks!!!!

Being an Ireland fan I'm dissilusiond with the game at the moment :(

I know how you feel Ricky.

I live in Northern Ireland and all my friends here are feeling very down since Ireland is now out. Must say I had hoped something great would happen for Ireland on Sunday. Still you can always root for the Springboks now! :emot-pray:

Cool I'm in Comber County Down where are you

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0