• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

There are too many scripture that prove the Pre-trib Rapture for it not to be true.

Please post them.

I will if I get the time, In the mean time you have to know who Jesus is talking about.

[A] The Church. The Jew [The elect] [C] The Gentile.

You also have to know that some Christians will fet left behind.

You also have to have to re-read the subject with an open mind and a teachable spirit.

For instance, The "Last Trump" Isn't the seventh trumpet in Revelations, Even the Mid-Tribers have gone before the first trupet has sounded in the Book of Revelation.

The Last Trump and the last day, Is the last day of this dispensation, The Old Testament was the dispensation of Law, The New Testament is the dispensation of Grace, The tribulation is the Dispensation of Wrath. Once the final Trumpet of this dispensation has sounded the day of grace is over, The Church has been Raptured, and the anti-christ can come.

Jesus is coming back for a Glorious Church, one doing outstanding miracles and great works of power, When He comes we will be just like Him.

The devil couldn't handle one Jesus, how can he deal with Thousands or millions just like Jesus. So the anti-christ cannot come until the Church, [Those who are ready and waiting] have benn taken out of the way, [The Pre-Trib rapture]. But the backsliders will be left behind and have to go through the tribulation.

Yep! :emot-highfive:

As for the trump vs trumpets, look here:

http://www.learnthebible.org/q-a-the-last-trump.htm

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man ... you are viewing my words wrongly. When I ask if it really matters when, I mean the debate of when it will happen, not if. When I say that we are to be ready always, I mean just that ... be wise as the wise 5 Virgins, having your lamps full. His time will come and we are to always be ready. Doing so, we are ready to be with Him every single moment on our lives.

I know what you were saying.

And I still say it matters.

You make reference to the 5 virgins who were ready, I was making reference to the 5 who were not.

Many people are being deceived into believing they will not be here for the tribulation, when in fact they will. Whether there is a rapture or not isn't the issue. The issue is that people are being fed a false sense of security. They're being taught that they don't have to worry about the bad stuff that's coming because they will be raptured away before it gets here. That's a false teaching.

Like I said, the issue isn't the rapture, it's preparing ones self for what's coming and people aren't doing that. If they are not ready to face the beast, they won't know him when they see him.

My 3 statements about the rapture

1. It will happen

2. No one knows when so we should be vigilantly faithful and ever ready

3. beyond that it doesn't matter...now get back to work!

:th_praying:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.96
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

My 3 statements about the rapture

1. It will happen

2. No one knows when so we should be vigilantly faithful and ever ready

3. beyond that it doesn't matter...now get back to work!

:emot-hug:

:noidea: Amen!

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

Man ... you are viewing my words wrongly. When I ask if it really matters when, I mean the debate of when it will happen, not if. When I say that we are to be ready always, I mean just that ... be wise as the wise 5 Virgins, having your lamps full. His time will come and we are to always be ready. Doing so, we are ready to be with Him every single moment on our lives.

You make reference to the 5 virgins who were ready, I was making reference to the 5 who were not.

Many people are being deceived into believing they will not be here for the tribulation, when in fact they will. Whether there is a rapture or not isn't the issue. The issue is that people are being fed a false sense of security. They're being taught that they don't have to worry about the bad stuff that's coming because they will be raptured away before it gets here. That's a false teaching.

Like I said, the issue isn't the rapture, it's preparing ones self for what's coming and people aren't doing that. If they are not ready to face the beast, they won't know him when they see him.

The only difference between what you are saying and what I am saying is the wording. If we are always ready, then it will not matter when it will occur. Being ready means that we will not be discouraged by others belief, but encouraged to follow the Lord no matter what. When we follow His leading and allow the Holy Spirit to do His work in us, we will make it through the bad times. Christ will protect those who are His. Does this mean that we will free of the bad times? No, but it does mean that He will help us through them all.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  171
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/13/1949

There are too many scripture that prove the Pre-trib Rapture for it not to be true.

Please post them.

I will if I get the time, In the mean time you have to know who Jesus is talking about.

[A] The Church. The Jew [The elect] [C] The Gentile.

You also have to know that some Christians will fet left behind.

You also have to have to re-read the subject with an open mind and a teachable spirit.

For instance, The "Last Trump" Isn't the seventh trumpet in Revelations, Even the Mid-Tribers have gone before the first trupet has sounded in the Book of Revelation.

The Last Trump and the last day, Is the last day of this dispensation, The Old Testament was the dispensation of Law, The New Testament is the dispensation of Grace, The tribulation is the Dispensation of Wrath. Once the final Trumpet of this dispensation has sounded the day of grace is over, The Church has been Raptured, and the anti-christ can come.

Jesus is coming back for a Glorious Church, one doing outstanding miracles and great works of power, When He comes we will be just like Him.

The devil couldn't handle one Jesus, how can he deal with Thousands or millions just like Jesus. So the anti-christ cannot come until the Church, [Those who are ready and waiting] have benn taken out of the way, [The Pre-Trib rapture]. But the backsliders will be left behind and have to go through the tribulation.

Yep! :laugh:

As for the trump vs trumpets, look here:

http://www.learnthebible.org/q-a-the-last-trump.htm

Absolutly right.

Some people belive in the pre-tribulation rapture, and some people believe in the mid tribulation rapture.

WHICH ONE IS RIGHT??.

They both are.

not possible.

You can stay if you want, I know that I am going in the First rapture.

There are to many scriptures that prove the Pre- trib rapture for it not to be true.

could you list a few. I am one of those that has never spent much time on the whole end time stuff so I would like to know which scriptures you use to support your view.

[1] It is possible and more then that, it is true, That some backsliden Christians will be left behind and go through the tribulation, And be raptured in mid tribulation.

Matthew 25: 1-13. Tells us about Five wise Virgins and Five unwise virgins, These were all Christians,We know that they were all Christians because v8, says, "THE OIL IN OUR LAMPS HAS RAN OUT". Oil means, The Holy spirit. Five were ready and five weren't, The five that weren't ready got left behind, and will go through the tribulation.

The five that were ready went up in the rapture and had the marriage [The marriage is in heaven before Jesus comes back again] So the rapture cannot take place when Jesus comes back, Also when Jesus comes He will bring All his saints with Him. Zechariah 14: 5, Revelation 17: 14, Revelation 19: 14.

So we see that the second coming of Jesus is in two parts, Part 1, [The pre-trib rapture] Part 2, [His physical coming]

[2] If I get time I will put some scriptures to prove the Pre-trib rapture.

[1] People who aren't ready wont go up in the rapture, They will go thriugh the tribulation.

[2]If the Rapture is a false teaching, Where did the five wise virgins go??

[3]Jesus is coming back for a glorious Church, doing outstanding miracles and mighty works of power, A people just like Jesus.

If the devil couldn't deal with one Jesus, how is he going to handle millions Just like Jesus. He wont have to because they that are Living for Jesus, and acting just like Him will go up in the rapture. But the backsliden carnal Christians will be left, [The five unwise virgins] they will have to face what is going to happen.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

Jesus is coming back for a glorious Church, doing outstanding miracles and mighty works of power, A people just like Jesus.

If the devil couldn't deal with one Jesus, how is he going to handle millions Just like Jesus. He wont have to because they that are Living for Jesus, and acting just like Him will go up in the rapture. But the backsliden carnal Christians will be left, [The five unwise virgins] they will have to face what is going to happen.

Can you provide scripture to back this statement?