IGNORED

Why do you believe and What has He done for you?

Guest Hello.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,499
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/31/1955

I fell totally ,completely and utterly in love with Jesus Christ , the moment I met him.I came from a 'good' family, but home was violent and cruel . I was 13 ,oh i ve had my ups and downs ,doubts and tantrums .but God has never left me, he is always faithful.

His love is unconditional and constant, his word is truth .

To tell you what he's done for me ,is like picking a few flowers out of a million acres of flowers, there's so much ,so many miracles,

so many quiet ,close moments .

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

Hello, I'm new.

But, I was wondering why do you guys believe? And what has He done for you? What made you believe? You see, I'm a teenager and I've been going to church for a while. Ever since around 4 years old. My mom made me. But, even though I have been going to church I still have doubts. I went to retreats. And I seen miracles happen, but for some reason I still have some doubts. Like, why are their so many people in Africa with no food. Why did the Holocaust happen? And my dad, he doesn't go to church, but he believes. He says he's too busy. I know life is not supposed to be a paradise, but some things around the world is cruel. I always wonder, why does God let these things happen?

Thanks.

God has given us free will.  We as humans make very bad decisions and there are conquences. Someday we will not have any of these things around us, only Jesus will be our focus.  Beauty, music, and more joy that you can even imagine.  I know what it is to be at your wits end.  But the Lord will never  fail us or forsake us.  Hold on to Him and never let go.

Because He Lives!!

RustyAngeL

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Hello, I'm new on this forum too.

I love Jesus because He first loved me, and that love came across so wonderful that it took my heart and changed me completely.

Some very good posts on this thread, so I just dived in here to get started.

I also nave a few questions for my fellow posters but that can wait till I learn more about the forum, and where to post.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

Through the word of God I believe, I have faith and I know God loves me, God's word is like a breath of fresh air to my heart.

I know there are non believers that need more convincing then that, they are still in the logical world, so I will give them something logical that also convinces me beyond any doubt.

If I remember correctly ten of the original disciples lives came to a violent end because of their faith in Jesus Christ. (Now a non believer might say "So what"at this point.) Now think about it, if you traveled with Jesus and knew the events and resurrection were a lie, would you take that lie the whole way to the point where you would be executed for it? I would not die for something I knew was a lie, I would have been off that train long before that. So if these disciples were willing to die because of their faith in Jesus Christ, that is convincing enough for me. My friends Jesus is alive and he is mediating for us today as he did yesterday and as he will be tomorrow.

Oldzimm