IGNORED

Why do you believe and What has He done for you?

Guest Hello.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

If you make contact with Jesus, he fulfills the, gracious,

promises of GOD, in you.

A great life >>

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  12

So many good testimonies here.... =)

I was born and raised in a Christian family, so I was introduced to God from a very early age. The reason why I believe is because I've seen God work. He's done some amazing things for my family and other people whom I've come to know and/or read about. I've seen miracles happen in church and been there when God has pulled us out of some sticky situations. Other things have happened in our lives that are just so obviously works of God as to not be coincidences. He's done a lot for us and continues to, and I trust Him and love Him because of that. =)

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  41
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  12/19/1990

Yes.I totally believe in Jesus christ because he is the only way to the eternal life......

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  8
  • Birthday:  03/10/1991

5 years ago I was almost lost and now I think I am gaining back. He does done a lot for I don't know how to explain, it's beyond words

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,125
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

The wonder of escaping a place of lies and sin to a clean place within (not of this world) formed from

God's Word Gen-Rev... I am amazed at how alien I am in this place and how by this alienation I look out

from a place of perfect peace to a world filled with unrest! Wow! These last of days are truly a witness

to my soul of the need to be foundation-ed on God's Word alone by faith formed from that Word alone unto

God alone... Love, Steven

• 3 months later...

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  72
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  11/09/1982

We believe because His creations are constantly testifying His care and His existence:))

Romans 1:20

20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  06/27/1986

I dont know I just believe I feel as if my whole life depends on it .  I pray to God that as I exchange all I am for all He is

that my life will be transformed.

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  7
  • Birthday:  09/18/1987

hello my friend!

I too much like you have had my struggle with doubts, as I think we all do. I went through the same questions of why is there so much suffering in the world?

This is the conclusion I reached and which satisfied my mind, I pray It does the same for you.

Think of it this way......God wanted to create a people whom He could love and who would love Him in return, So he began  His good work creating us, now you cannot really consider love, love, if there is not a choice to not love. what I mean is, if I made a robot, I programmed it to be obedient to me, to "love" me and do all that I willed, than I could not really believe that it loves me, it only does because I have told it to, I have programmed or forced it to obey me. So God gave adam a choice, he could have all that he laid his eyes on, but that one thing.....that one piece of fruit, this is the choice for adam. to trust God that when He said "adam, I love you. I want what is best for you, this one thing that I have placed in the garden will kill you if you eat of it" when adam allowed himself to doubt God, to believe the lie that God just didn't want adam to know all that God himself knew, adam did not love God in that moment did he?

Therefore man fell into sin, and all generations since have been succeptable to its curse. It is not that God wants these terrible things to happen, But He cannot intervene because to do so would make Him a liar, It would take away that free will that He gave to us and the ability to choose to love Him, and to love Him by trusting that all He commands is not just because He wants to be the "boss" its that He commands these things as any good father does, because He knows that these things will lead only to our benefit. He only wants what is best for us and to be a part of our lives, the biggest part.

Evil things that happen all over the world are a result of sinful man, there is not enough food in Africa because there is money to be made in the food industry, it is one of the largest industries because we all NEED food to live, so the companies that control and grow it are only interested in the profits that can be made from it, just like anything else in life. Man is greedy and self centered, there is not one good man walking this earth today. that is a bold statement I know, but even those who try to do right fail miserably in many ways. when it really comes down to sacrificing our own comfort or our own 'needs' do we really have the love to abandon our own to give to another. Only Christ was capable of this.

Think also of this. If all men/women on this earth would begin walking in relationship with Christ and living out His commands, the greatest of which are "Love the Lord God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength" and "Love your neighbor as yourself" do you think these terrible things would be happening? ABSOLUTELY NOT!  we would be giving to one another, making sure the needs of others are met before the needs of ourselves. If im always concerning myself with taking care of you, and you are always concerning yourself with taking care of me....I bet we will both be taken care of pretty well huh?

Don't lose hope my brother and don't lose sight of the truth. The truth is God loves you and if it troubles you the hurt you see in the world, purpose in your heart to do something about it! start by praying that your Father will bolden you to go forth and spread His truth and "let your light so shine before men that they will see your good works and give praise to your Father which is in heaven"

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  5

i believe in God for who He is  because He is what He said He is.....He has done so much for me.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,834
  • Content Per Day:  4.73
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

My mom told me about Jesus when I was about 7 years old.

Jesus saved me when I asked him into my life.

In fact, Jesus saved all of us.