• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  107
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/06/1990

I constantly feel impatient and when I'm tempted to sin, it seems I'm forced to sin (such as if I'm tempted to play video games when I know to work on homework, I feel like I have no choice) and I regret my decisions later on. Am I still saved? I've been going through a lot of trouble, not on the outside but on the inside with something, yet I can't recognize what the problem is. I typed topics earlier about certain problems I had, and it did seem that those problems were going to go away, but the seem to always come back. When I try to pray to become saved, I feel like I can't. I was thinking maybe this was because I committed blasphemy against the holy spirit, the one "unforgiving sin". When I did commit this sin, I wanted to purposely commit that sin because I was mad at god for my confusion (of course, I now know it was my fault for my confusion, but I am slightly mad at TBN because they were the ones that I listened to and I'm pretty sure they added to my confusion). Does this mean I have no hope to go to heaven? My family and me used to be good Christians, but it seems that my brother is just as confused as I am, and my parents seemed to go farther away from god.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,595
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

It is unlikely that you committed the unpardonable sin, for to do so requires a clarity of understanding that it sounds like you don't possess.

Walking with God takes guts and committment, and much maturity takes years and experience, which you will gain as you keep trying to walk with God. The enemy of your soul uses youth, inexperience, confusion, lusts, and anything he can to try to get us off balance and questioning our own salvation.

Trust in the Lord, keep making the efforts the Lord allows you to make, and God will give you great clarity of thinking and increase your understanding, but in the mean time, trust Him, and tell others that you trust Him, and He will watch over you and never let you down.

If you sin, repent. When you can, pray. In the midst of trouble or confusion, trust Him. Always know that He loves you, your brother, and your folks.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,773
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Birthday:  12/27/1957

I constantly feel impatient and when I'm tempted to sin, it seems I'm forced to sin (such as if I'm tempted to play video games when I know to work on homework, I feel like I have no choice) and I regret my decisions later on. Am I still saved? I've been going through a lot of trouble, not on the outside but on the inside with something, yet I can't recognize what the problem is. I typed topics earlier about certain problems I had, and it did seem that those problems were going to go away, but the seem to always come back. When I try to pray to become saved, I feel like I can't. I was thinking maybe this was because I committed blasphemy against the holy spirit, the one "unforgiving sin". When I did commit this sin, I wanted to purposely commit that sin because I was mad at god for my confusion (of course, I now know it was my fault for my confusion, but I am slightly mad at TBN because they were the ones that I listened to and I'm pretty sure they added to my confusion). Does this mean I have no hope to go to heaven? My family and me used to be good Christians, but it seems that my brother is just as confused as I am, and my parents seemed to go farther away from god.

The basic rule of thumb on this one is;

If you are worried about it, then JESUS is still working in you and you have not done anything unforgivable.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  326
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

The unforgiveable sin is calling the the power of the holy spirit the power of satan when you know it isn't, (for your own agenda - whatever that is) - that is my understanding of it from the passage in the bible and the context it was spoken in.

When we've given our lives to God - we've given our lives to God, as long as we keep walking forward and not give up - the bible tells us that 'he who began his work in us is faithful to complete it'.

When a man came up to Jesus and asked him what he had to do to inherit eternal life, jesus told him to keep the ten commandments, and also gave him two more = 'Love your God with all your heart, mind and strength and love your neighbour as yourself' - 'for on this hang the law and the prophets' in otherwords, this is what it's all about.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  630
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  03/09/1990

No sir, you didn't. You still have your 'old nature' inside of you- and that thing is going to contradict you the rest of your life. The prophet Paul calls the 'old nature' The Flesh. You are always connected to it, until death, at which point you leave that and can become 100% sanctified (free from sin and all evil).

God bless you, brother. :)

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

Dear Deathstar80, your very question is the evidence that God is working in you. I ask you to read the few following verses and see if you don't fit that pattern that was written by the Apostle Paul while experiencing much of what you are, He was saved as he could be and having the fight of his life over these same things; I take some of that back, he didn't have video games. But he survived to do the very will of God as you can too. God is at work in your life and will complete that good work He has begun in you.

Romans 7:15 - Romans 8:1

15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.

16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.

17 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.

19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.

20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.

22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:

23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.

24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus.

Dear Father, please help him to grow in grace and knowledge of You in the precious name of Your Son Jesus. AMEN.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  161
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,728
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

The basic rule of thumb on this one is;

If you are worried about it, then JESUS is still working in you and you have not done anything unforgivable.

I agree.

It is the Holy Spirit that brings conviction. And He does that for a purpose......to bring us back to God. That is one of His roles............to bring glory to the Son of God.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  12/02/1963

Re: Blaphemous Thoughts and the Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit

I work with people and help them get free from this fear, doubt and uncertainty about their salvation. This is my first

post here, so I don't know how to get in touch with any of you yet, but I enjoy seeing people get delivered from the

Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, both thoughts and spoken.

It is a faith building process that requires cooperation and what psychologists call "psychotherapy."

I just call it the TRUTH from the Word of God. If you have struggles with this at an early age you may have

other symptons of Scrupulosity or Religious OCD which some Christians believe is "demonic" OCD.

I do believe in engaging in spiritual warfare and I teach others, by the Grace of God, how to do this and how to

get deliverance.

I was delivered from blasphemous thoughts and the belief I had committed the Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit

after 33 years of struggling with it myself.

So I know all too well about the nightmare of it.

If someone is able to email me off of this, make certain to put "blasphemous thoughts" or "blasphemy of the

Holy Spirit" in the email title.

In Christ and His Grace and Forgivness, always,

Michael

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  11/13/1950

you have not commited the impardable sin that , the unpardable sin is this , when the enemys of the lord accused Jesus Christ of casting out demons by the power of satan, they were saying that he had and unclean spirit as satan, jesus said to them if i were satan why would i cast my ownself out, this unpardable is this accuseing the lord or God to be evil ..hope this has help you , write me back if it has help you...if there is any way i can help you please feel free to asked me and i hope we can be friends , i am a minister preacher777

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  11/13/1950

you have not commited the impardable sin that , the unpardable sin is this , when the enemys of the lord accused Jesus Christ of casting out demons by the power of satan, they were saying that he had and unclean spirit as satan, jesus said to them if i were satan why would i cast my ownself out, this unpardable is this accuseing the lord or God to be evil ..hope this has help you , write me back if it has help you...if there is any way i can help you please feel free to asked me and i hope we can be friends , i am a minister preacher777

be honest with God and if you ask him to save you believe that he has and confess it to someone that God has saved your soul, Jesus said if any man repent and be truely sorrow for his miserable sin that with just kindly asking the lord to save you is all the lord ask from anyone, its not hard to be saved , but you have to believe it from and earnest heart... God bless you friend ...preacher777