IGNORED

Who's to blame for the financial crisis?

nebula

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Some of us are quickly approaching retirement and just letting it all collapse is a little bit scary..... I'm not talking about greed, I'm talking about 40 years of hard work and having enough to have a place to sleep and food to eat and enough gas to go visit my kids every now and then.

I see where you are coming from, I really do, I'm 44 and have no retirement and am very poor. While there is not much they can take from me, I do worry about my children and their future. Unfortunately my children are old enough that their beginnings could be so bad that they never really get past them.

The thing is, the enslavement to banking interests has been the agenda of big business interests from the very beginning, or at least for a very long, long time. It has been the cause of all the wars, even WW2 and the hostage crisis in Iran. It was the cause of the S and L crisis back a while ago and now the cause of the housing crisis. In the end, all financial interests are going to end up under the fed with no oversight from anyone. And then the fed will merge with other international banks (officially, it's been connected for years) and then the financial world will be enslaved.

It is, spiritually, caused by greed. But it's not caused by everyone's greed directly, only the greed for power of a few groups of people. However, the greed of individuals (like myself, I confess, I lived above my means long enough to go bankrupt and then decided to never be beholden to anyone again) has allowed this to go by unchecked. S and L's would not have been able to over extend credit if people had not wanted that credit. Fanny and Freddie would have been out of business if people all decided to save money until they could buy a house outright. Investment banks would not be failing if people had not asked for their services. We are, indirectly, the cause of this mess. However, in the future, we can be the agents of change to get out of this mess. They can only enslave us if we want what they have.

I realise how badly you want to keep what you earned over the course of your life.

But are you willing to be a slave in order to keep it?

In keeping with the idea of not getting into conspiracies, let me just say that it really won't make any difference..... either way we are going to be slaves or dead..... and when it comes time to take the mark, it might be a bit easier for those who have nothing. So, I would say that I really am prepared to give it all up anyway.... I don't see any of us here taking the mark, but that's really another thread.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  217
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Some of us are quickly approaching retirement and just letting it all collapse is a little bit scary..... I'm not talking about greed, I'm talking about 40 years of hard work and having enough to have a place to sleep and food to eat and enough gas to go visit my kids every now and then.

I see where you are coming from, I really do, I'm 44 and have no retirement and am very poor. While there is not much they can take from me, I do worry about my children and their future. Unfortunately my children are old enough that their beginnings could be so bad that they never really get past them.

The thing is, the enslavement to banking interests has been the agenda of big business interests from the very beginning, or at least for a very long, long time. It has been the cause of all the wars, even WW2 and the hostage crisis in Iran. It was the cause of the S and L crisis back a while ago and now the cause of the housing crisis. In the end, all financial interests are going to end up under the fed with no oversight from anyone. And then the fed will merge with other international banks (officially, it's been connected for years) and then the financial world will be enslaved.

It is, spiritually, caused by greed. But it's not caused by everyone's greed directly, only the greed for power of a few groups of people. However, the greed of individuals (like myself, I confess, I lived above my means long enough to go bankrupt and then decided to never be beholden to anyone again) has allowed this to go by unchecked. S and L's would not have been able to over extend credit if people had not wanted that credit. Fanny and Freddie would have been out of business if people all decided to save money until they could buy a house outright. Investment banks would not be failing if people had not asked for their services. We are, indirectly, the cause of this mess. However, in the future, we can be the agents of change to get out of this mess. They can only enslave us if we want what they have.

I realise how badly you want to keep what you earned over the course of your life.

But are you willing to be a slave in order to keep it?

In keeping with the idea of not getting into conspiracies, let me just say that it really won't make any difference..... either way we are going to be slaves or dead..... and when it comes time to take the mark, it might be a bit easier for those who have nothing. So, I would say that I really am prepared to give it all up anyway.... I don't see any of us here taking the mark, but that's really another thread.

Well, I'll refrain from getting too much into the end times and say that I believe the trib already happened, though I do think that biblical prophecy sometimes has more than one fulfillment and there might be another one. In any case I'm not too worried about the end times, though, as I'm beholden to no one and wont be tattooed, microchipped or forced into any state worship.

Short of that, though, I think things could get pretty bad, but if enough people cared enough the efforts of people like the Fed and those mysterious dudes who appear to be behind all theoretically conspiratory events would get nowhere. Problem is that people think nothing can be done and do nothing. Even if I will be collared as a slave, I won't go willingly.