• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  32
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/30/1986

ok so no one seems to be listening so here's a cry for help! unfortunately I have a very personal issue going on that I think is work related and am having a huge trust issue... please feel free to IM me on yahoo at kowboykiller2684

Edited by jacketfan2005

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  3
  • Birthday:  09/14/1979

ok so no one seems to be listening so here's a cry for help! unfortunately I have a very personal issue going on that I think is work related and am having a huge trust issue... please feel free to IM me on yahoo at kowboykiller2684

what is the problem? No one can try to help you if you don't say what the problem is.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  119
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  12/21/1973

Post your concern, and people will know what to say to you.

that kinda goes along with my trust issue... if I could trust better I would say more, not to mention its disturbing

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  191
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  02/15/1971

What are you afraid of? Being judged? Criticized (sp?)? etc? I have serious trust issues too. So do a lot of people here. Perhaps we can talk about that first, and when you are comfortable, you can talk about the more personal side of your problem. I've been here for a little over a week, and I have found very warm and sensitive people here. I've yet to have anyone lash out at me or anyone else here-or be critical or judgemental or gossipy or anything that we find in the everyday world. It's a real breath of fresh air for me.

My husband betrayed both my daughter and I when he molested her at age 5, almost six. If you can't trust your husband, who can you trust? Yeh, my trust issues are hard to bear up under. Still, there is a lot of wisdom here-all guided by the Holy Spirit. Don't trust us, trust Him.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  70
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  08/26/1969

What are you afraid of? Being judged? Criticized (sp?)? etc? I have serious trust issues too. So do a lot of people here. Perhaps we can talk about that first, and when you are comfortable, you can talk about the more personal side of your problem. I've been here for a little over a week, and I have found very warm and sensitive people here. I've yet to have anyone lash out at me or anyone else here-or be critical or judgemental or gossipy or anything that we find in the everyday world. It's a real breath of fresh air for me.

My husband betrayed both my daughter and I when he molested her at age 5, almost six. If you can't trust your husband, who can you trust? Yeh, my trust issues are hard to bear up under. Still, there is a lot of wisdom here-all guided by the Holy Spirit. Don't trust us, trust Him.

Praying for you sister!! I've also dealt with trust issues for similar reasons. :thumbsup:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

I don't trust IM messaging with any I do not know as the text can be changed- If you can talk privately you should be able to talk on this forum openly where there are those that would help if possible. You may need counseling to overcome your trust issues first. God is our help, and Jesus is the Savior given us that we might be saved. May you find the way in Jesus' name, and I will pray for you.

wow if I wanna talk privately it means I don't want my dirty laundry aired out to everyone I prefer realtime conversations to a forum and you don't know what i got goin on so you don't know why I prefer privacy and why would you think the text would be altered

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,860
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Birthday:  09/13/1984

wow if I wanna talk privately it means I don't want my dirty laundry aired out to everyone I prefer realtime conversations to a forum and you don't know what i got goin on so you don't know why I prefer privacy and why would you think the text would be altered

Jacketfan, just personally, I've had bad experiences with allowing people to see my yahoo username and such that have led to some very awkward situations...while I understand the desire for one-on-one conversation, I would not personally be comfortable with having that sort of convo with someone who just popped onto a message board and said they want to talk privately about something. If it was someone I'd known on the message board for a while, that would be a different story. But please understand that people aren't hesitant because they don't want to help you...it's to avoid awkward and sometimes very compromising situations. You may very well be one of the honest ones, but on the internet, there's no real way to know that. Caution is, I think, understandable in this situation. When your words are visible in a more public area like this, we can all be assured that no awkward situations will come of it.

If you're not comfortable with "airing your dirty laundry" here, I understand...but I just want you to know that we're not hesitant because we don't want to help, okay?

I would actually recommend that you ask our Worthy Prayer Team for prayer in this situation (I'll be praying too)...and maybe consider calling a counsellor to speak to about this. Focus on the Family has trained, licensed, Christian counsellors available for you to call. Your conversation with them will be held in complete confidence, so you don't need to worry about anyone else finding out. Their toll-free number and other information are available here.

Also, this website, troubledwith.com, is a Focus on the Family ministry which may have some helpful advice for you.