• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  175
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  263
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/02/1964

http://koti.phnet.fi/petripaavola/HarryPotterbooks.html

This writing deal with Harry Potter books, last days apostasy, witchcraft, evil spirits deception and God's salvation in Jesus Christ.

In this writing are handled very serious issues. You who care about your neighbours, your kids, your parents, forward this writing as warning and as a message that they can be saved in Jesus Christ!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,773
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Birthday:  12/27/1957

This writing deal with Harry Potter books, last days apostasy, witchcraft, evil spirits deception and God's salvation in Jesus Christ.

In this writing are handled very serious issues. You who care about your neighbours, your kids, your parents, forward this writing as warning and as a message that they can be saved in Jesus Christ!

I didn't read the article, but...

If any of you saw, or have kids who saw, The Golden Compass, please take the tim to explain to them the Demons are not friendly little animal spirit guids that help you through life.

This movie was such an overt effort by Satan to indoctrinate children to embrace demons as a good thing that I left the theater truely shaken and distressed.

• Group:  Advanced Member

I didn't read the article, but...

If any of you saw, or have kids who saw, The Golden Compass, please take the tim to explain to them the Demons are not friendly little animal spirit guids that help you through life.

This movie was such an overt effort by Satan to indoctrinate children to embrace demons as a good thing that I left the theater truely shaken and distressed.

I agree!

J.K. Rowling has said that she is a Christian. Why Christian who believe in God write books, which emphasize witchcraft and sorcery and occultism? I think that she thinks that she believes, but actually she doesn't believe as it has been written in the Bible. Because he/she who really believe to God and the Bible don't write a book saying that there is good and bad witches, because the Bible say that all witches are evil. J.K. Rowling says in her books that Harry's witchcraft is good and this one statement alone is enough to prove that Harry Potter books are evil. Of course there is also much more evil in those books.

• Topic Count:  145
  • Content Count:  972
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  07/23/1973

J.K. Rowling has said that she is a Christian. Why Christian who believe in God write books, which emphasize witchcraft and sorcery and occultism? I think that she thinks that she believes, but actually she doesn't believe as it has been written in the Bible. Because he/she who really believe to God and the Bible don't write a book saying that there is good and bad witches, because the Bible say that all witches are evil. J.K. Rowling says in her books that Harry's witchcraft is good and this one statement alone is enough to prove that Harry Potter books are evil. Of course there is also much more evil in those books.

CS Lewis wrote Narnia, and JRR Tolkien wrote Lord of the Ring. Both Christians who wrote about Wizards, magic, Witches, and the like.

Because it is FANTASY

CS Lewis wrote Narnia, and JRR Tolkien wrote Lord of the Ring. Both Christians who wrote about Wizards, magic, Witches, and the like.

:thumbsup:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  146
  • Content Count:  2,308
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

I'm not into fantasy, but one good thing I definately have to say for Narnia, is the witch is portrayed as EVIL. And that's how it should be. Witches, wizards and such should never be portrayed as 'good'.

Guest Biblicist
I'm not into fantasy, but one good thing I definately have to say for Narnia, is the witch is portrayed as EVIL. And that's how it should be. Witches, wizards and such should never be portrayed as 'good'.

You mean like Glinda in the Wizard of Oz? :noidea:

Disney.........need I say more? :taped:

J.K. Rowling has said that she doesn't promote witchcraft in Harry Potter books. J.K. Rowling has also said that she doesn