• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/14/1944

Finding myself hard-pressed to not conclude that THE LORD GOD is truly ending this. Title of this chain/thread comes from an article by Leonard Ravenhill from decades ago. He was looking for Elijah-like believers who would stand up against this present darkness and the outright hate and blasphemy against God The Father and The Son of God our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Was bad then-much much worse today. The following article is just one small example of there seeming to be little to nothing left of Evangelical Christianity allowed in the world media. Yes, have very been very closely following statements from the magazine "Christianity Today", President George Bush, Pope John Paul II as well as Pope Benedict XVI. As well as Billy Graham Evangelical Association. Certainly seems to be over.

Revelation 13:

1. One World Government.

2. One world financial system.

3. One world religion.

2. and 3. seem essentially to be here in practice. Maybe silence is best response as to 1.

Titus 2:13

Ron...

********************************************************************************

You are here: LAT Home > Articles > 2007 > October > 20 > California | Local

Archive for Saturday, October 20, 2007

Scholars try to reconcile

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  5.00
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

What in the world is this?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

I wish that was all it was. If you noticed, the article was written 2007 and is old news. The idea of a One World Religion has been around for some time now, birthing The Emergent Church of today. Even though it is not the same as what has been brought forth by the worlds religious leaders, it is an off shot from the basic concept. "Take away what make us different and offensive so we all can agree and live in love."

Ontario Consultants on Religious Tolerance is one group that is trying to break down the differences between World Religions of all kind, and bring them together so we all can live on this earth in peace. By reading their belief statement (linked above), you will read that they believe "In the importance of individual believers determining evil influences and policies within their chosen faith group, and strongly advocate for their correction." This leads me to strongly believe that once accepting all religions living in peace as a goal, they will try to advocate removing what they consider "evil" within their beliefs. Hmmm ... this means that a lot of the Bible will be discarded.

It's real and it is here. We just don't discuss it much at all.

God Bless!

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  630
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  03/09/1990

My my my. That's all I can say. :cool:

I wish that was all it was. If you noticed, the article was written 2007 and is old news. The idea of a One World Religion has been around for some time now, birthing The Emergent Church of today. Even though it is not the same as what has been brought forth by the worlds religious leaders, it is an off shot from the basic concept. "Take away what make us different and offensive so we all can agree and live in love."

Ontario Consultants on Religious Tolerance is one group that is trying to break down the differences between World Religions of all kind, and bring them together so we all can live on this earth in peace. By reading their belief statement (linked above), you will read that they believe "In the importance of individual believers determining evil influences and policies within their chosen faith group, and strongly advocate for their correction." This leads me to strongly believe that once accepting all religions living in peace as a goal, they will try to advocate removing what they consider "evil" within their beliefs. Hmmm ... this means that a lot of the Bible will be discarded.

It's real and it is here. We just don't discuss it much at all.

God Bless!

Dear Onelight:

Gave that article since it seemed to express what I have been shown happening worldwide. The Holy Bible and God The Father and His Son Jesus Christ have basically been jettisoned by the visible Church. "Dialogue" is the rule . Notice the alJazeera article a few days ago re Saudi King interfaith dialogue?

Franklin Graham called Islam "evil and wicked religion" after 9/11. I cheered! Notice not one Evangelical Christian leader supported him? Not one.

Be in the whole armour of God-Ephesians 6:10-18. Revelation 13 as well as 2 Thessalonians 2:3- and verses in Daniel describe the "all power" given to the Enemy. One senior believer told me face to face that they had seen an actual kosmokrator [ruler of the darkness of this world]-materialized and then dematerialized. I was shown what I believe were 2 kosmokrators in a vision:kind of in response to my question to The Trinity:how could that Christian leader say that? Those 2 were appearing to be in control of that ministry.

So no "accuser of the brethen" Satanic attacks by me here. Just the opposite. Just the opposite. He has clearly instructed me to NEVER judge hearts but judge facts and go on the attack spiritually.

The physical war on terror-probably lies and disinformation up the yingyang. Obviously factor that in also. Put yourself in Pres. Bush' place-could you say what Islam truly is? But also remember USA called France part of "the axis of weasels" for not participating in Operation Iraqi Freedom. Then the Danish cartoons "blaspheming" the prophet Mohammad:explosion and churches burned, etc. Notice that the USA "supported" our allies the Danes by having NO newspapers in the USA print the cartoons? Talk about who is the weasel! So we here in the USA could not look to our free and independent press to understand what all the violence was about. Eventually some brave websites published the cartoons.

Understand how we here in USA have the luxury of chattering on a message board [note that in the year 2004 one baby was being murdered in the womb in the USA every 20 seconds=abortion=woman's right to choose] and jihadists elsewhere are getting angry and blowing up/torturing/beheading/etc. As I have shared before, the following Scripture came to me somewhat before USA's 2000 Presidential election:

Hsa 8:7 For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind:...

Just read the Quran:e.g. Surah 4:157 denies the FACT of the Crucifixion of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ; other Surahs declare belief in God having a Son is blasphemy and will be punished by hell fire. Never mind that Islam rejects substitutionary atonement;they believe that Mohammad was given the final word of God/Allah by the "angel Gabriel". We know what Galatians 1:8-9 teaches and what 1 John teaches. When Our Lord Jesus was battling with Satan/devil for 40 days He did not try to find common ground so they could both get along. He rebuked the Satan/devil and we know the end of Satan/devil. Eternal torment.

A smidge of a smidge given. Cannot really share much of anything on message boards. Been on several over the past 5 or so years:rules are tightening as to "offensive" posting. Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ:hope The Holy Spirit has revealed just what He has and is suffering for us. How long on the Cross? Notice that the year is 2008 and we believe he has paid and does pay for all our sins. Ephesians 3:19. 1 John 2:2.

Agape and peace,

Ron...

Edited by ajesuschrist_mathetes

• 2 weeks later...

This topic had a little activity on Beliefnet>Multifaith Discussion>Apocalypse and End Times. Believe that The Holy Spirit has me posting there [though infrequently] is to share some of His teachings that I was led to and through over the last 27 years. Always all and everything, I pray, for The/our/my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ's sake only. Ron...

http://community.beliefnet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32165

Billy Graham Evangelistic Association:I am sorry

Was convicted of sin re Post #1 and including Billy Graham Evangelistic Association in the list of those going along with the "mush God" apostasia. Very wrong about that and ask all and everyone to forgive me. For probably my prideful judgementalism {i.e. who do YOU think you are, little Ron to judge giants out on the front lines facing war/hate from the Enemy Satan/devil? How well do you think YOU would do in their positions? Huh?}

Me being a little guy have been so edified by BGEA and Billy Graham as an uncompromising Evangelist:Jesus Christ and Him Crucified. Come to the Cross. Anyone and everyone. The only way to be saved and eternal life. His blood. Only way to be forgiven.

Sorry.

Jesus Christ and Him Crucified. Come to the Cross. Anyone and everyone. The only way to be saved and eternal life. His blood. Only way to be forgiven.

:P

Amen!

:emot-pray:

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son,

that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

:huh:

I appreciate your zeal but I have not a clue as to what you are trying to say.

Dear daystar:

Tiny bit of background:

Shortly after 9/11 The Holy Spirit led me to a mosque nearby me. I thought I knew enough about what Islam was, but wanted to get a Koran and find out for sure. The sheikh there was very kind and gave me a copy. So I generated the following file and started sharing that. By simple comparing Galatians 1:8-9 and 1 John, knowing Mohammad claimed to have received the Koran from the "angel Gabriel", we Christians know the source of the Koran. Christians and Moslems DO NOT worship the same God.

Me as an intense student have been collecting articles like the one I started this chain with and carefully studying and praying about them. For years. We can see what is happening worldwide and how the truth of Islam cannot be stated without great damage. Suicide bombings, beheadings, worse. Converting from Islam to Christianity receiving the death penalty. John 8:44. Look at persecution.com [Voice of Martyrs web site]. Horrendous suffering in over 4 dozen countries resisting the Great Commission and the completion of it . Completion?-SOON we hope! Matthew 24:14

"perilous times"["fierce, hard to bear"]

But what did Jesus say? Here are a few:

Mat 10:32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

Mat 10:33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Luk 9:26 For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and [in his] Father's, and of the holy angels.

Titus 2:13

Ron...

________________________________________________________________________________

Some of Islam's teachings on:Jesus Christ, The Trinity, Jews, Jews and Christians

December 10,2002

Subject SURA References

------------------------- --------------------

JESUS CHRIST :

o Not Crucified iv:157

o Not The Son of God iv:171;ix:30;

xix:35,88-92

o Not God v:19,75

(Hell fire for belief

that He is)

o Not part of The Trinity iv:171;v:76

o No more than an apostle iv:171;v:78

THE TRINITY:

o "Say not . desist. will iv:171

be better for you"

o Blasphemy v:76

o Grievous penalty v:76

JEWS :

o Enmity to Islam v:85

JEWS AND CHRISTIANS :

o Take them not as v:54

friends and protectors

o God's curse be on them ix:30

From "The Glorious Kur'an

Translation and Commentary

by

Abdallah Yousuf Ali"

[completed by 'ABDULLAH YUSUF 'ALI November 14,

1937; Preface to Third Edition dated 1938]

[Obtained from Sheikh Muhammad Al-Hanooti on

September 17, 2001 at:

Islamic Center of Capitol District

21 Lansing Road North

Schenectady, New York 12304

(518)-374-2364

(518)-395-9866 Islamic Ctr. School Bldg]

[Note that the above Subjects come directly

from the Index given in this Kur'an under:

...Blasphemy...Jesus...Jews...]

*Islam regards the Kur'an as the final Word of God.

* A Muslim is a follower of the Islamic faith.

------------------------------------------------------

Sura iv:157 page 230

That they said (in boast),

"We killed Christ Jesus

The son of Mary,

The Apostle of God";-

But they killed him not,

Nor crucified him,

But so it was made

To appear to them,

And those who differ

Therein are full of doubts,