• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Hello my peeps! What's happening?

I hope all is well and that everybody is looking forward to spending the holidays with their loved ones.

OK, on to the matter. I've already shared with you all about the visions of my future husband. Well, I shared the visions with a friend of mine and she was very amazed. She even praised God for giving me the confirmations that he's my husband. But something happened down the road. We were talking one night and out of the blue she told me that I deserve someone better than him; that I deserve a man who will love me as much as I would him. :noidea: Did I miss something here? I don't even know the man yet. Neither does he know me. We see one another 3 or 4 times a year during district functions, but that's it. We haven't even had a chance to talk because I get tongue-tied when he tries to talk to me. So, I don't know what she's talking about. Then again, maybe she said that because he stopped talking to me after I started stalking him. Well, can you blame him? :laugh: Anyways, we got past that and he'll shake my hand or greet me now.

She found out that my dentist was interested in dating me and tried to encourage me to date him. And one day she told me that women are more accepting then men, because men want a woman to look a certain way. After that, she asked me if I thought God would send a man/woman a mate whom they didn't find attractive at all. She probably asked me that because I told her that...ummm....my future husband isn't the kind of man I would prefer to date. But, if I'm willing to accept him, then why should she worry about it?

From reading my post, you probably think the guy is attracted to her, or that she found out something about him. But, it's neither. I've talked to his god-mother and she keeps me updated. :emot-hug:

Anyways, something is wrong. One night we went to see our pastor's wife preach at my future husband's church. When the service was over, she walked up to him and rubbed him on his shoulder. He turned around and shook her hand, then he turned and shook my hand too.

This bothers me because if she really believes God showed me this man is my future husband, then why would she try to turn me away from him? There are only two things I know that could be going on: Either she wants him herself or she doesn't believe God showed me he's my husband. Either way it makes me feel like I can't trust her.

What's your take on it?

Finding out the guy is my husband was a prophecy.

I'm new here though, so I didn't know exactly where to put it.

i'm trying to figure out why this is in the prophecy section? :th_praying:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

I hope all is well and that everybody is looking forward to spending the holidays with their loved ones.

OK, on to the matter. I've already shared with you all about the visions of my future husband. Well, I shared the visions with a friend of mine and she was very amazed. She even praised God for giving me the confirmations that he's my husband. But something happened down the road. We were talking one night and out of the blue she told me that I deserve someone better than him; that I deserve a man who will love me as much as I would him. :emot-hug: Did I miss something here? I don't even know the man yet. Neither does he know me. We see one another 3 or 4 times a year during district functions, but that's it. We haven't even had a chance to talk because I get tongue-tied when he tries to talk to me. So, I don't know what she's talking about. Then again, maybe she said that because he stopped talking to me after I started stalking him. Well, can you blame him? :) Anyways, we got past that and he'll shake my hand or greet me now.

She found out that my dentist was interested in dating me and tried to encourage me to date him. And one day she told me that women are more accepting then men, because men want a woman to look a certain way. After that, she asked me if I thought God would send a man/woman a mate whom they didn't find attractive at all. She probably asked me that because I told her that...ummm....my future husband isn't the kind of man I would prefer to date. But, if I'm willing to accept him, then why should she worry about it?

From reading my post, you probably think the guy is attracted to her, or that she found out something about him. But, it's neither. I've talked to his god-mother and she keeps me updated. :P

Anyways, something is wrong. One night we went to see our pastor's wife preach at my future husband's church. When the service was over, she walked up to him and rubbed him on his shoulder. He turned around and shook her hand, then he turned and shook my hand too.

This bothers me because if she really believes God showed me this man is my future husband, then why would she try to turn me away from him? There are only two things I know that could be going on: Either she wants him herself or she doesn't believe God showed me he's my husband. Either way it makes me feel like I can't trust her.

What's your take on it?

be very careful about taking what people "prophecy" over you for fact, for gospel......

normally, the Lord will let you know first, and another might confirm it.... some try to pass them selves off as being a prophet and all they are really doing is practicing a form of witchcraft, they become very controlling and if a person does not listen to them, or follow what they say shuld be done, they get upset even to the point of even trying to pass a curse to some one such as saying " May God Have Mercy on Your Soul" or " If your not going to listen to me, I'll just have to shake the dust from my feet" and other things, even calling a person Godless, or follower of satan or some other thing trying to get the person to bend to their will...... and they have nothing really to do with being a prophet of God....

I have seen one man, go up and try to be a prophet of God, but here is the first thing to look at...... ARE THEY WALKING IN THE SPIRIT??????? another question to ask is WHAT FRUIT ARE THEY PRODUCING? this man was living in sin with a woman that followed him like a sick puppy, she also was playing the "good Christian" going to church every time it was open, but then would show up at one families house asking to borrow money to load up her cell phone, or for money to get a preg test, cause she thinks she is preg (this happened about every other month).... while bedding down with this lady, he was trying to tell another lady ( a true woman of God) that God told him that she was suppose to marry him..... she started laughing at him.....

one day he called me over, and said, Mike, do you know that God is calling you? I said Absolutely, and I know what He is calling me to do, and I am in preparation for this call, then I looked at him in the eye, and asked him, is God calling you? his chin hit his chest and he didnt say a word.... I told him, God is calling every one of us, are you listening to what He is calling you to do? he said no, I then asked are you doing what God has told you to do? he said no, I asked what are you going to do about it? he shrugged... I looked at him, tried to get him to look at me and told him that God wants him to prepare himself, to sanctify himself, to get ready, God has already done His part, now it is time for you to do your part. I asked him if he needed help getting ready, he said no, I asked if he knew what he was suppose to do? he said yes, i then asked if he was going to do it? he shrugged..... turned and walked away.....

he would do this to anyone that would listen to him and accept him for being a "prophet" when some one confronted him, he would turn and run, and would not even approach them again.....

some times people will try and tell a person one thing, such as what she told you, and then when she thinks it is not going the way they "prophecied" they will recant the verbage and try to tell you something else...... not much different then some one saying they never did this, that or other.... and then later when their lie has been found out, they start doing some side stepping trying to say that is not what they said..... we had a president do that not too long ago, and then try to get the focus off of his impeachment and onto other things, even from the subject of the question to trying to twist the question around to where he is wanting a specific definition of a single word in order to have the question say what he wants it to.....

some people will use this to bring themselves into the center of attention, if they are not the center of attention, they start nasty things towards others..... a form of witchcraft....

Just be very careful when some one is telling you, that you should be doing this, that, or other, if it does not line up with the calling you are receiving, then trash it, watch the fruit of their efforts.....

I have seen one pastors wife, she even came out and said now that i have gotten rid of all the trouble makers, this church will be really good now...... the trouble makers, called her on issues that did not line up with the Bible..... not issues on pre, mid or post trib, or issues like this, it was things that if the kids were coming in and you were the childrens teacher, she would step in and take over and if the kids started dwendling after she took over, she would tag you as the one as being a trouble maker.... she went around for well over a year, claiming to be carrying a child that was a miricel of God that she was barren and that this child was a holy child........ that was 6 years ago, and the last i heard, she is still pregnant and there hs been no kid born.... hmmm

just be careful

mike

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  588
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  03/06/1967

OK, on to the matter. I've already shared with you all about the visions of my future husband. Well, I shared the visions with a friend of mine and she was very amazed. She even praised God for giving me the confirmations that he's my husband. But something happened down the road. We were talking one night and out of the blue she told me that I deserve someone better than him; that I deserve a man who will love me as much as I would him. :24: Did I miss something here? I don't even know the man yet. Neither does he know me. We see one another 3 or 4 times a year during district functions, but that's it. We haven't even had a chance to talk because I get tongue-tied when he tries to talk to me. So, I don't know what she's talking about. Then again, maybe she said that because he stopped talking to me after I started stalking him. Well, can you blame him? :) Anyways, we got past that and he'll shake my hand or greet me now.

From reading my post, you probably think the guy is attracted to her, or that she found out something about him. But, it's neither. I've talked to his god-mother and she keeps me updated. :24:

What's your take on it?

I'm not sure what this has to do with dead cats...but I do know I would question your prophecy...and your friend is being just that a friend...you may have a had a prophecy about someone you dont know being your hubbie to be....but until you talk to that person its never going to happen...it does not happen by waving a wand ok.

Your friend rubbed his shoulder and you were jelous ...that is all it sounds like...rubbing/tapping a shoulder to get someones attention if they are engrossed elsewhere is normal. As for this dentist thing...why the deal about it? if he likes you and want to court you...then why not....they only sure why I believe a prophecy if the person having one has been 100% right 100% of the time before.

Stop waiting round for hubbie to be to fall out the sky....speak to this person about your prophecy...see what they say.

• 2 months later...

Thank you Mr.Mrs. Ike.

I thought no one wanted to help me with this matter. So, I forgot about it.

I just happened to come on the site to view another forum and saw that a few others had responded to my message.

I really, really, appreciate your input. I've started buying books and reading all the literature I can about prophecy, because I want to make sure what I hear or see is from God. So, if there's anything you can tell me to help me on this journey, I'd appreciate it.

You have such an humble spirit, but you tell the truth. That's a rare find. :laugh:

Thanks again.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,683
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/14/1962

OK, on to the matter. I've already shared with you all about the visions of my future husband. Well, I shared the visions with a friend of mine and she was very amazed. She even praised God for giving me the confirmations that he's my husband. But something happened down the road. We were talking one night and out of the blue she told me that I deserve someone better than him; that I deserve a man who will love me as much as I would him. :) Did I miss something here? I don't even know the man yet. Neither does he know me. We see one another 3 or 4 times a year during district functions, but that's it. We haven't even had a chance to talk because I get tongue-tied when he tries to talk to me. So, I don't know what she's talking about. Then again, maybe she said that because he stopped talking to me after I started stalking him. Well, can you blame him? :laugh: Anyways, we got past that and he'll shake my hand or greet me now.

From reading my post, you probably think the guy is attracted to her, or that she found out something about him. But, it's neither. I've talked to his god-mother and she keeps me updated. :rolleyes:

What's your take on it?

I'm just thankful that I'm single!

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  9

Be careful about trying to analyze every little gesture. I think you need to give this whole situation to the Lord and let Him sort it out.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  913
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/02/1969

Since you posted this in the Prophesy forum I will adress the prophesy issue.

First off when we believe that we have recieved a word from the Lord it needs to be confirmed by two or more witnesses, this is scriptual. Sometimes we have a hard time discerning between our own wants and desires and what the Holy Spirit is telling us. Believe me it can become very confusing.

When we do truly recieve things from the Holy Spirit we can truly mess up the blessing by then taking over the situation in the flesh. Believe me I know this from personal expierience!

So my advise to you is to begin to seek the Lord about this situation, and if you begin to feel uncertain or confused stop and regruop, God is not the author of confusion. If you had true peace in your spirit that this was a true word you would not feel threatened by your friend.

No offence my friend, I truly believe in prophesy and that God still directs our lives in this way, but just by reading your post I would rethink and pray that it wasn't my desires I was listening too.

I pray you find your answers you seek

God bless you

Stacey c :)