IGNORED

1 John 2: What is the last hour? And antichrists-

jeffnevins

Guest hencel2003

i agreed to that comment that anyone does againt the Law Of Jesus Christ is Anti-Christ...If we are true Christians, if we know that the thing's we're doing is agaist Him..let us not be like child that does know anything...once we accept Him as our Lord and Savior it means we are delivering His name already we became his children already...Galatians 3:6-9...so Be Like Christians with heart and by works... :blink:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.58
  • Days Won:  1

Moved from Doctrinal Questions to Eschatology

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

I direct you to my latest thread: Let's play Who's the Antichrist this Week? :-)

I will give the tidy sum of one million dollars to anyone who finds the term antichrist anywhere in Scripture outside of the letters of John. Not synonyms, not other terms which people claim means antichrist, I mean the word antichrist.

If this guy exists, why didn't Jesus, Paul, Matthew, Mark, Luke, Jude, Andrew (etc) ever mention him? It's inconceivable that they were afraid of such a one. They stood up to Roman emperors, kings, tetrarchs, centurians and so forth. They stood up to Satan himself. So why did they ever mention this supposed antichrist. Simple. HE DOESN'T EXIST. HE NEVER DID.

The pope is not 'the' antichrist. Luther is not 'the' antichrist. There IS NO 'the' antichrist. It's been made up from verses taken out of context. We've been sold a bill of goods and the Church has bought it, hook, line and sinker.

We are called to study so that we show ourselves approved to our Lord, workers who have need to be ashamed. So why is it then that we are willing to fall for this? Makes one wonder, or at least it should.