Orr v'emet

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  523
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

I'm going to go out on a limb here people, please be gentle...

I tend to think that we are always surrounded by the spirit world in the unseen battle of good vs.evil. I've heard it said that as we get closer to the end times that this veil will thin and people will begin to see into this spirit world.

I do believe that those who dabble in evil things [occult, books, music, etc.], 'open doors'/invite these evil spirits/demons to cause trouble.... But, I also think that being a Christian is sometimes like a target for evil things that might want to distract our attention away from God.

I have seen, heard and physically felt evil spirits. In another post in the prayer section for a lady with marriage problems, I briefly described my abusive father. I believe the man is evil, oppressed maybe even possessed. He was/is surrounded by demonic activity. Mom and I have both seen many strange things... Large black 8 foot tall spiders with red glowing eyes; black swirling smoke that went through walls; white smokey, foggy figures; transparent people 'ghosts'; a large 8ft tall huffing and puffing creature with a bulls head, a muscular mans torso and the legs/hoofs of a goat with glowing red eyes. A short 4 ft tall black shaggy shadow with glowing red eyes; small reptile-ish creatures with batlike wings; 'ghosts' of rotting corpses; voices calling our names or whispering in our ears, we could feel the breath and things that looked like what is now commonly known to be 'aliens', that would turn to mist and dissappear. My mother was bitten on the neck by something invisible, it left fang marks, she still has the scar; things would float or levitate and windows/doors would open and shut by themselves.

Demons enjoy our fear and recoil from Gods love. I had a revelation one night... while in prayer a demon appeared and I was scared stiff [it was the big bull horned headed one] but I kept up praying and praising the Lord. Then the fear left and I felt this tremendous feeling of compassion and love [the Holy Spirit]. I couldn't understand why I was feeling commpassion for this hidious thing, then this thought popped into my head...Demons have knowledge of God and His love but they are forever removed from it. This is why they hate us [mankind] so much, because we have that choice to be with God by the grace of our Savior Jesus. As soon as I felt pity for this 'thing' and I was so completely filled with God's love the demon left.

I think the things that I have experienced have helped me to become stronger in God's word. I believe in rebuking these things in Jesus name. I think that there are more people out there who have experienced demonic activity but don't like to talk about it... I'm usually that way but I felt the need to share.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76

kittyjo is so right...evil can surround people...I have experienced that at where I work...I used to close alone at night I don't anymore...I asked for some safety prayers here on worthy and I truly believe that combined with my own that this person is staying away. He scared me so bad I felt as though I was going to faint and I can honestly say if it wasn't for the fact that my dad lives close by and got there quickly after a quick phone call that I may not have been here now. As soon as this person came through the door I was terrified of him I could feel a horrible presence in the air...I didn't see anything but him and his friend but the feeling was there. I have never felt that kind of terror that I did that night and hope to never again.

I sometimes think that I see somethings out of the corner of my eye...but I tend to dismiss them as just a flash of light or a shadow from a car going by. I talk to Jesus alot too :( that always helps :P

Love and Blessings,

Angel

• Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  141
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

KMB I think alot of people who never been through things like this thinks it's funny, but it isn't.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  684
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

The only time things like that happened to me (objects flying around) was when I was a witch. A lot of things happened. I was punched and my hair was pulled but neither really hurt me - it just scared me. There was never any other type of physical contact besides what I just said.

Truthfully I was into Satanism, then left because weird things were happening to me so I migrated to Wicca thinking I was safe. (which it wasn't of course)

I don't know why I was a target since I was on Satan's side back then. How well do you know your friends? Their past?

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  965
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  05/28/1979

Thanks KMB- of course I read this at bedtime-now I'm freaked out! Anywho, here's my experience:

When I was at college (and guys, this is the same Christian college that KMB went to- and this happened a few years after her experience- we actually both stayed on the same floor!), I was sitting in the hallway of our dorm with about 7-8 girls and we were telling ghost stories in the middle of the night. One of the girls was telling a story and she said "and all of a sudden, the lights went out"- and as SOON as she said that, the lights went out. We screamed and ran onto my and my roommates room. We were freaked out! There was no storm or anything so we don't know what caused it. The timing was creepy- it gives me chills thinking about it!

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  97
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

last nite was pretty strange. me and my friend were sitting in the shed getting stoned when one of the push lights turned itself on in the middle of the floor wihtout us going anywhere near it. sufice to say i got pretty paranoid

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

I tend to think that we are always surrounded by the spirit world in the unseen battle of good vs.evil. I've heard it said that as we get closer to the end times that this veil will thin and people will begin to see into this spirit world.

Kittjo: You might have read Dr. Rebecca Brown, M.D.'s books...she specializes in deliverance ministries and specifically, those individuals who've been in the occult.

When witches try to leave their covens, there's oftentimes a struggle because they've "opened doors" to Satan and his minions.

By "doors" it's meant that they've allowed certain spiritual baggage into their lives. Demons become "entrenched" in a person's psyche and in some cases they can see into the spirit realm.

Demons give an individual "sight" into their dark world. I have even talked with believers who opened a door (sin), such that they could begin to see these creatures. Despite what people think, it isn't whether you believe or not, doors are opened by certain types of sin. One such sin is the "occult". Reading books or seeing occultic movies can potentially create a door for "sight" into the occult.

Their world is invisible to us. Our world is plainly visible to them.

We are supposed to walk by faith and NOT by sight. Hence, when we can see into their realm, something is wrong. Sin has opened our eyes into their realm. We have been given vision God never intended us to see, much like Adam and Eve received when they ate from the tree of Good and Evil.

This is very different from when God Himself opens up His world to a specially selected individual, such as a prophet or other person God chooses to reveal Himself to. John was given vision into God's world by revelation of God to John.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  393
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  08/05/1955

last nite was pretty strange. me and my friend were sitting in the shed getting stoned when one of the push lights turned itself on in the middle of the floor wihtout us going anywhere near it. sufice to say i got pretty paranoid

Getting stoned? :x: That is really letting Satan in, it is like leaving him a calling card to decieve you. Are you serious?

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  12/12/1972

There are demonic spirits in the world, but when anything comes at you that is contrary to the things of God, you can go against those things by calling on the name of Jesus. In the name of Jesus, satan will flee.

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  523
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Cats,

I think we may be miss-reading eachother. I have never been involved in the occult. I think you might be confusing me with another poster.

Yes, I am aware that exposure to evil things, and sins 'open doors', that was something I referred to as well. I don't even watch scary movies nor have I ever listened to hard rock music. My previous post was regarding the many years I lived at home and had contact with my father who is surrounded by much evil. These things happend over a long period of time and is not current activity.

This man has lived secret lives, so it's hard to say what he has ever been involved with. If you have ever heard Fr. Malachi Martin speak of the perfectly possessed... Well that fits my father almost to a 'T'... Minus the success.

He can be very charming; he is a great actor/liar; he loves to manipulate and play people against eachother. The only thing that matters to him is his own pleasure, he has no conscience. He can be violent [when he is in a rage his face turns into something else, he doesn't look the same]. He likes to see and cause others misery, humiliation and pain. He was a decon at the church on Sunday's, a real family man... When we got home, it was a different story. He regularly told me that I did not exisit to him, that I was lucky he let me live. He threated and tried to kill my mother several times... He would have a half loaded gun pointed to my head when I opened the door, coming home from school, and spin the revolver cartridge/barrel thingy and say "we would all be better off dead". Then I would hear a click as he pulled the trigger and he would say "but not today"... It's a very long story that I tried to shorten so I may not have been very clear in my post.

I believe that God was/is with Mom and I during those years or we never would have survived, that alone is a miracle. Like I said he was a con man, he had my mother fooled for many years, But he felt safe exposing his true hateful self to me... I guess a child is no threat. Mom is a good Christian woman who was decieved by this man, plus she wanted to keep her marriage together, believing divorce to be a sin. Like I said, it's a long complicated story.

Just to note, I have been blessed with a keen ability of discernment, that has helped me out several times.

After stumbling upon a interveiw with Fr. Martin, I then heard of Kathleen Keating who is said to have worked with Fr. Martin... Although I have not read their books I did participate on Kathleen Keatings meassage board for a time. The paragraph you quote me saying "I have heard it said..." Well that's where I have heard it said. I was just throwing it out there as a possibility... <Shrug> thats all.

I guess a part of me is still trying to figure out what went wrong with my father and why these strange evil things surround him. I haven't seen him in many years, Mom finally left and divorced him in '93. Last I heard he remarried a lesbian/bisexual and frequents sex/swing clubs. His gun collection has grown and a part of me will always feel unsafe as long as I know he breathes... On the other hand if he could be saved, it would be an amazing miracle. I just wonder if it is too late... Pray for him and his wife, that they may turn away from their wicked ways and be saved to know God's love.