• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

All I can say is that in any denomination, one must be careful what teachings they abide. Look at the fruit the work is producing. If it's not producing good fruit, leave. I'm in the unique position of being both Reformed and a Believer in the Gifts. I believe though that they are not always practiced as intended by God and that they are sometimes misunderstood as what their purpose is. There is a balance, and we must strive to achieve it.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  115
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

It took me a little while to figure out where this thread was coming from. It appears that the group that is being referenced believes that one must be born again, is not really born again until they speak in tongues and are baptised in Jesus name only. They are exclusive and believe that the rest of us are in error. They are Modulists and are in error.

• 7 years later...
Guest BacKaran

As a born again child of God, I am called to step out boldly and claim the true gospel of Christ. Man made religions can never compare to one having a relationship with Christ. Churches and denominations always disappoint, JESUS never will. Those who are offended when challenged with the Truth of the bible vs what their religion teaches will always be offended. the bible says the truth will offend those who are perishing. Is it a sin to tell someone thier religion is of the devil and is leading them away from God? thereis only a remnant that will be called and is chosen to be Gods child. There will not be a billion people of any man made religion in heaven, only a remnant. Think of Noah and his family. 8 people out of the entire world of how many people that lived at that time, eight, eight were saved, that's how narrow that road is with Christ.

My hubby and I had a conversation where I had a sad epiphany .... I said, we can't be the only two Christians in our families.... And that narrow road shrunk again. What if we ARE, THE ONLY TWO CHRISTIANS in our families? How can we help them and be a witnesses for Christ?

What a heavy load to bear to realize many of my friends and relatives m at not need in heaven in the New Jerusalem.... That's why we pray and witness, because everyone, like the thief on the crosd, had until their last breath to turn to Christ. We are just the messengers, were do not convert or save anyone, only Christ died that. But once we give the gospel message, out job is done and that person needed to make a decision to live for God or live for self and the devil  if I have not spoken truth, please let me know. I consider myself to be a newbie as a saved soul. I don't know everything but know The One Who does. Blessings

Karan

Edited by BacKaran