IGNORED

The parable of the weeds

Catsmeow

Guest shadow2b
"THE PARABLE OF THE WEEDS"

Folks, I want to take us a little bit deeper into the picture that the Lord has painted for us in this parable.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,986
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

sayyyyyy rollin----just one more little thought----

you stated the LORD willNOT return "UNTIL" this is all "AFTER"

the rapture of the "FIVE WISE VIRGINS" according to your scenario all HIS enemies are put "UNDER HIS FEET"----just exactly "WHO" puts all HIS

enemies "UNDER HIS FEET??" also "HOW" are HIS enemies put under HIS feet??-----just wondering---- :rofl: ---thanks--

----shadow2b{Gary}

Hi shadow2b,

Sorry my friend.

Guest Waldans Mountain

Hi RT

Jesus explained this parable Himself.

MATT.13

[36] Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.

[37] He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;

[38] The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

[39] The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

[40] As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.

[41] The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

[42] And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

[43] Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

I realize that if you believe His explaination theres no room for a rapture. But.....the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one

Guest shadow2b

the rapture of the "FIVE WISE VIRGINS" according to your scenario all HIS enemies are put "UNDER HIS FEET"----just exactly "WHO" puts all HIS

enemies "UNDER HIS FEET??" also "HOW" are HIS enemies put under HIS feet??-----just wondering---- :rofl: ---thanks--

----shadow2b{Gary}

Hi shadow2b,

Sorry my friend.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,986
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

----shadow2b{Gary}

Hi shadow2b,

Sorry my friend.