JustinM

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I believe that persons who accepts the Big Bang theory is because they don't want to be accountable to any higher power. If there is no God then they are not accountable to anyone for the evil desires and deeds.

People just want to live anyway the choose. Also most persons just can't come to teh grip that there is someone out there, God, that is capable of doing things man kind only dream of doing, not even dream. Thats my take for now.

I am sending a big shout out to the MOst High God for creating the universe :biggrin2:

Edited by letstalkbible

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  730
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/13/1993

I believe that persons who accepts the Big Bang theory is because they don't want to be accountable to any higher power. If there is no God then they are not accountable to anyone for the evil desires and deeds.

People just want to live anyway the choose. Also most persons just can't come to teh grip that there is someone out there, God, that is capable of doing things man kind only dream of doing, not even dream. Thats my take for now.

I am sending a big shout out to the MOst High God for creating the universe :biggrin2:

Interesting you should say this considering that the Big Bang Theory was first postulated by two Christians and is considered the most theistic explanation for the universe ever to come out of science. Used in and with the Kalaam cosmological argument and arguments from contingency, the Big Bang Theory is used by the great apologists of this age including but not limited to William Lane Craig and John Lennox.  

Evidence that scientist they themselves disprove. What I get to understand from theory is that God didn't create the universe, amonsgt other things which I can't talik about right now

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

I began this thread years ago, imagine my surprise at seeing it "resurrected."  lol

Very interesting discussions going on here, especially in the last month.

Some of the younger posters commented here, then got banned sometime later, that's too bad, if people would be polite to each other and have a civil conversation, we could probably sort out many of our differences on the subject.

I still feel the same way I did 2 years agao when I started this thread. 

How can something be created from nothing all on its own?  If the universe was void of all mass/matter, then it would remain in that state eternally. 

We have the periodic table of elements, and as far as science is concerned, whatever is on that chart is all that exists in the universe, until someone comes along and discovers or creates something new. 

I wouldn't even know where to begin, if it all started from nothing, in trying to explain the elements we have discovered, and that make up the building blocks of all matter in the known world.

Was there some super matter that just existed, broke itself down into atoms (and much much much smaller) where they just randomly collided, took on protons/neutrons/electrons?

Yet, relatively few elements create human life.  6 elements create 99% of the human body.  Quite miraculous to create something so complex out of so few resources.

Evidence that scientist they themselves disprove. What I get to understand from theory is that God didn't create the universe, amonsgt other things which I can't talik about right now

Yes, well I guess I would simply ask how you think the Big Bang implies that no God exists?

I began this thread years ago, imagine my surprise at seeing it "resurrected."  lol

Very interesting discussions going on here, especially in the last month.

Some of the younger posters commented here, then got banned sometime later, that's too bad, if people would be polite to each other and have a civil conversation, we could probably sort out many of our differences on the subject.

I still feel the same way I did 2 years agao when I started this thread. 

How can something be created from nothing all on its own?  If the universe was void of all mass/matter, then it would remain in that state eternally. 

We have the periodic table of elements, and as far as science is concerned, whatever is on that chart is all that exists in the universe, until someone comes along and discovers or creates something new. 

I wouldn't even know where to begin, if it all started from nothing, in trying to explain the elements we have discovered, and that make up the building blocks of all matter in the known world.

Was there some super matter that just existed, broke itself down into atoms (and much much much smaller) where they just randomly collided, took on protons/neutrons/electrons?

Yet, relatively few elements create human life.  6 elements create 99% of the human body.  Quite miraculous to create something so complex out of so few resources.

I agree with you Justin that the universe cannot created from nothing and by nothing. However, the Big Bang shows that the universe can come from nothing something long held by Christians (creatio ex nihilo). I would also contend that the Big Bang and related evidence is our strongest scientific proof for the existence of God.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

Yes, thank you, that is the point I was making, none of this would have occurred without divine intervention.  He wanted to create us and the universe and He did.

First I'd like to reiterate what BFA already pointed out. The big bang has no bearing on God existing and if anything can be used to suggest God's existence.

Second, you are correct. Particles 'froze out' out of the initial intensely  hot energy that existed in the very first moment in the existence of the universe. There were very exotic forms of matter that existed until things cooled off enough for neutrons and protons to form. Atoms couldn't form until fairly late in the game, when things were cool enough such that electrons could stay bound to nuclei, and the universe finally became transparent to light. This isn't pure conjecture either, nucleosynthesis (the processes by which new nuclei is created) is one thing that is studied in accelerator experiments. The big bang yielded mostly hydrogen, and helium (trace amounts of lithium). Everything else, including the carbon in our bodies is created in stars, and even heavier elements in supernovae, up through uranium.  The stuff in the periodic table of elements beyond lithium didn't exist until stars were formed and began fusion reactions.

All of this is... rather astoundingly and elegantly modeled by our physics, thanks to our Designer.

~

Astoundingly

I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. 2 Timothy 4:1-4

Elegant

And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works. 2 Timothy 3:15-17

And True Too

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160

~

Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen. 1 John 5:31

~

It

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. Genesis 1:1

All

For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. Colossians 1:16-17

Started

And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. Genesis 2:7

With Jesus

Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you, 1 Peter 1:18-20

And It All Ends With Jesus

And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. Revelation 20:11

~

Believe

I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely. Revelation 22:16-17

And Be Blessed Beloved

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. Revelation 21:1-5

Love, Joe

Interesting you should say this considering that the Big Bang Theory was first postulated by two Christians and is considered the most theistic explanation for the universe ever to come out of science. Used in and with the Kalaam cosmological argument and arguments from contingency, the Big Bang Theory is used by the great apologists of this age including but not limited to William Lane Craig and John Lennox.  

The big bang theory though its sounds and look logical, goes contrary to the bible on creation. The theory is tided in with evolution. If you or anyone else accepts this theory then your telling me that you came from monkey, I certainly didn't (Genisis 1:26-27; then chap 4-5). why is it then men and animals stops evolve into something else? Yes I do believe we change and adopt to our environment, but not according to evolution and BIg Bang Theories

The big bang theory though its sounds and look logical, goes contrary to the bible on creation. The theory is tided in with evolution. If you or anyone else accepts this theory then your telling me that you came from monkey, I certainly didn't (Genisis 1:26-27; then chap 4-5). why is it then men and animals stops evolve into something else? Yes I do believe we change and adopt to our environment, but not according to evolution and BIg Bang Theories

Well D-9 and bary sort of dealt with this issue but the Big Bang Theory in no way implies evolution (in terms of the Darwinian theory) nor does evolution involve our coming from monkeys, we simply share an ancestor with the other primates. 

The big bang theory though its sounds and looks logical, goes contrary to The Bible on creation. The theory is tied in with evolution. If you or anyone else accepts this theory then your telling me that you came from a monkey, I certainly didn't (Genesis 1:26-27; then chapter 4-5). why is it then men and animals stopped evolving into something else? Yes I do believe we change and adopt to our environment, but not according to evolution and The Big Bang Theories

Well D-9 and Barry sort of dealt with this issue but the Big Bang Theory in no way implies evolution (in terms of the Darwinian theory) nor does evolution involve our coming from monkeys, we simply share an ancestor with the other primates.

~

How

But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me: John 15:26

I Know

And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: Ephesians 3:9

The Bang

And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:  And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so. Genesis 1:14-15

Ain't Worth A Buck

And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.

And the evening and the morning were the fourth day. Genesis 1:16-19

So Keep The Faith

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. For by it the elders obtained a good report.

Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. Hebrews 11:1-3

And Know You

This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope.

It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.

They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. Lamentations 3:21-23

Are Loved

Love, Joe

~

Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,

To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25