JustinM

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Interesting you should say this considering that the Big Bang Theory was first postulated by two Christians and is considered the most theistic explanation for the universe ever to come out of science. Used in and with the Kalaam cosmological argument and arguments from contingency, the Big Bang Theory is used by the great apologists of this age including but not limited to William Lane Craig and John Lennox.  

The big bang theory though its sounds and look logical, goes contrary to the bible on creation. The theory is tided in with evolution. If you or anyone else accepts this theory then your telling me that you came from monkey, I certainly didn't (Genisis 1:26-27; then chap 4-5). why is it then men and animals stops evolve into something else? Yes I do believe we change and adopt to our environment, but not according to evolution and BIg Bang Theories

Evolution doesn't imply that we 'came from monkeys'. We share a common ancestor with modern monkeys, that is the assertion.

sorry i shouldn't say monkeys but APEs. Thats not according to books i've read. According to evolution theory (I work in a library so saw books on evolution) the human race came about through  species evolving, eg. evolution.jpg look at this picture. THis is what evolution theory asserts, and is a direct contradiction to the word of God.  I even find it insulting to man and God. One  contradiction between theorist on the Big Bang is that there was a big explosion. "Experts however say that there was no explosion; there was (and continues to be) an expansion. Rather than imagining a balloon popping and releasing its contents, imagine a balloon expanding: an infinitesimally small balloon expanding to the size of our current universe."(http://www.big-bang-theory.com/)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  730
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/13/1993

Interesting you should say this considering that the Big Bang Theory was first postulated by two Christians and is considered the most theistic explanation for the universe ever to come out of science. Used in and with the Kalaam cosmological argument and arguments from contingency, the Big Bang Theory is used by the great apologists of this age including but not limited to William Lane Craig and John Lennox.  

The big bang theory though its sounds and look logical, goes contrary to the bible on creation. The theory is tided in with evolution. If you or anyone else accepts this theory then your telling me that you came from monkey, I certainly didn't (Genisis 1:26-27; then chap 4-5). why is it then men and animals stops evolve into something else? Yes I do believe we change and adopt to our environment, but not according to evolution and BIg Bang Theories

Evolution doesn't imply that we 'came from monkeys'. We share a common ancestor with modern monkeys, that is the assertion.

sorry i shouldn't say monkeys but APEs. Thats not according to books i've read. According to evolution theory (I work in a library so saw books on evolution) the human race came about through  species evolving, eg. evolution.jpg look at this picture. THis is what evolution theory asserts, and is a direct contradiction to the word of God.  I even find it insulting to man and God. One  contradiction between theorist on the Big Bang is that there was a big explosion. "Experts however say that there was no explosion; there was (and continues to be) an expansion. Rather than imagining a balloon popping and releasing its contents, imagine a balloon expanding: an infinitesimally small balloon expanding to the size of our current universe."(http://www.big-bang-theory.com/)

No one claims the Big Bang was an explosion. That is just a blatant misrepresentation of the theory. The Big Bang Theory simply holds that the universe came into existence at some initial point as which space and time literally came out of nothing (creatio ex nihilo - something perfectly compatible with the historical Christian position) and now it is expanding outwards. The term was coined by a man named Hoyle who was a proponent of the steady state model and was according to some, trying to mock the model given by the Friedmann-Lemaitre equations. The name stuck. 

Also it depends on what you mean by apes. Apes is not really a scientific term. We descended from a common ancestor that we share with the modern great apes as they are known so we share a family in terms of taxonomy. 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  14

No one claims the Big Bang was an explosion. That is just a blatant misrepresentation of the theory. The Big Bang Theory simply holds that the universe came into existence at some initial point as which space and time literally came out of nothing (creatio ex nihilo - something perfectly compatible with the historical Christian position) and now it is expanding outwards. The term was coined by a man named Hoyle who was a proponent of the steady state model and was according to some, trying to mock the model given by the Friedmann-Lemaitre equations. The name stuck. 

Also it depends on what you mean by apes. Apes is not really a scientific term. We descended from a common ancestor that we share with the modern great apes as they are known so we share a family in terms of taxonomy. 

okay. I will go along with anything the bible says

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  730
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/13/1993

This image is misleading and inaccurate. The way evolution is understood now is via the phylogenetic tree- the tree of life.

Well yes, there's that too lol :)

.... This image is misleading and inaccurate. The way evolution is understood now is via the phylogenetic tree- the tree of life.

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God. Revelation 2:7

~

Anyway The So Called Scientist May Monkey Around With It

And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so. And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And the evening and the morning were the third day. Genesis 1:1-13

The Tree Of Life Is For Believers

And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. Revelation 22:1-2

Only

Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. Revelation 22:14-15

• 3 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  10

The "Big Bang" theory is just a theory.  The physics principle it is based on is the observed "red shift" of electromagnetic waves coming from stars and galaxies around us.  The red shift indicates the universe is continuing to expand.  This would logically lead one to assume the universe might have initiated at a central explosion location.

Such are theories.  Unbelief leads to speculations.  Godless perceptions of origins.  

More recent observations have surprisingly shown all the galaxies are continuing to excellerate in speed!  But look at the light year expanse of the observable universe!

Edited by Heissonear