IGNORED

I have a question about the rapture.

oliveoil

Guest idied2
Greetings idied2. Nice post. Joel 2 has been one of my favorite prophetic scriptures since I answered the call of the Lord and received Him as the savior of my soul.

Grace and peace.

Hello Adarian

Welcome to worthy boards. I just finnished reading all of your posts here on worthyboards. A few of the things you have said in them seem a little pre directed by past popular christain teachings. But I recognize that you have not just been called but chosen as well as many here on worthyboards. All who are chosen will come to the unity of the faith soon. Because those who are not chosen will stay in the house devided, that will fall.

Mt 20:16

So the last will be first, and the first last. For many are called, but few chosen."

Mr 3:25

And if a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand.

Unfortunately for those who are not chosen. This is what the Lord has purposed for the end.

Jeremiah 25:

30 "Therefore prophesy against them all these words, and say to them: 'The Lord will roar from on high, And utter His voice from His holy habitation; He will roar mightily against His fold. He will give a shout, as those who tread the grapes, Against all the inhabitants of the earth.

31 A noise will come to the ends of the earth-- For the Lord has a controversy with the nations; He will plead His case with all flesh. He will give those who are wicked to the sword,' says the Lord."

32 Thus says the Lord of hosts: "Behold, disaster shall go forth From nation to nation, And a great whirlwind shall be raised up From the farthest parts of the earth.

33 And at that day the slain of the Lord shall be from one end of the earth even to the other end of the earth. They shall not be lamented, or gathered, or buried; they shall become refuse on the ground.

34 "Wail, shepherds, and cry! Roll about in the ashes, You leaders of the flock! For the days of your slaughter and your dispersions are fulfilled; You shall fall like a precious vessel.

35 And the shepherds will have no way to flee, Nor the leaders of the flock to escape.

36 A voice of the cry of the shepherds, And a wailing of the leaders to the flock will be heard. For the Lord has plundered their pasture,

37 And the peaceful dwellings are cut down Because of the fierce anger of the Lord.

In CHRIST JESUS :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  527
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

The Rapture racket

What if the Book of Revelation doesn