Black pastors add to Obama campaign tremors

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  221
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

The internal angst have been around in the community but it is coming out or being reported on more.

The black community feels betrayed because Obama wants supports same sex marriage? He is on some total bullcrap!!! The "black community" has long left the traditional family values. Just look at how many black homes are lacking both parents. Just look at how many young black men are locked up due to having no actual positive male role model. The fact is, many in the black community thought having a black president was going to be some utopia...the jokes on you. My stance on homosexuals marrying should be known. But I'm getting tired of all this freaking traditional marriage talk when divorce especially among the saints is traditional....

The Black Community Has Long Been Under The Most Cruel And Terrible Persecution

Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution. 2 Timothy 3:12

And Hourly It Is Increasing

Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy. If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified. 1 Peter 4:12-14

As Their Children Are Sold Into Sexual Slavery Once Again

Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. John 8:34

And Bless You Dear One For Reminding Me To Once Again Kneel

Along Side My Beloved Black Grandmothers My Sisters In Prayer For Their Children

If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. John 8:36

Oh Father The Tears The Tears, It Is Almost To Much For A Body To Bear

Only You LORD Can Save The Lost And Precious Children

Fron The Cruel And Heartless Evil Men

Hosanna LORD, Save Now

In Jesus' Name

Amen