• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  46
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  460
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/26/1990

dont get me started on that ny paper. Publishing names of gun owners is stupid, low handed, and immature. It puts a lot of lives at stake, it really does.

It is also a severe invasion of privacy which I really thought was a serious offense lol.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  46
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  460
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/26/1990

Even Biden and Obama, have said in the past their goal is a weapons ban. The evidence is out there. No, theyre not going to do an outright ban because theyre not stupid-that would lead to instant civil war-that is, if it even manages to somehow get through the senate and house. So theyre doing it the smart way-theyre going to widdle away at it little by little, make it so difficult for people to own guns and ammo, that many will just get rid of them anyway, and trick people into thinking theyre the problem-and then when they do finally pull the last straw, no one will even notice.

Actually after reading this article:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/19/obama-taking-executive-action-on-guns-after-senate-vote/?intcmp=trending

I'm going to say okay I agree that Obama and Biden will try to find ways to widdle away the laws even if the popular vote is not in their favor. The reason for my quick shift is because I forgot about executive orders. If Obama used an executive order on gun control ( I think he has that power according to this article) then it most likely would be passed. The problem is the aftermath and if the Senate could veto his executive order if taken. Obama does not seem like a patient man. He wants things done now and without much fuss.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

Harry Reid tabled it for now, but the next time there's a mass shooting, it will be submitted for a vote while everyone is still emotional over the shooting. That's how cynical they are.