• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/13/1975

Hi,

I have been a Christian for ages, and I love athiest forums, and any other forum that will listen, they are willing to talk religion. I read your testimony in the first post you did, and just the fact that you are in God's presence would be enough to get me interested. You don't have to know every thing. I found out many new things about God by peoples questions on forums. Just keep up the good work. It is a blessing to hear you have a heart for others.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  03/07/1973

Hi,

You don't have to know every thing.

Oh yes you do! If you cannot answer ONE question atheist will just walk away laughing, saying "this Christian does not have an answer but I do!"

You just re-enforced atheist's belief.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  07/13/1975

Hi,

You don't have to know every thing.

Oh yes you do! If you cannot answer ONE question atheist will just walk away laughing, saying "this Christian does not have an answer but I do!"

You just re-enforced atheist's belief.

[EndSeeker] I don't know everything but...  now i feel Gods presence everday...

[Me] ... absolutely interested in that .... what does it feel like

[Me] I have lots of knowledge ... but I would trade it for God presence any day .... well actually I would like both .... I get God presence about once every 5 years ... hungry for more

When I was a young christian I was visited by Jehovahs Witnesses my pastor told me to not get involved with them, fearing I did not have the knowledge. Rather I was hungry to know the truth, I searched the bible, I searched book, after book after book, I studied the greek. Now I know how to beat a Jehovahs Witness. God is bigger than the lie. There were arguments that stumpped me, I could not find the answer, but I prayed, now I have the answer. The same is true for any form of witnessing, you will start out stumbling, falling and mumbling, and end up a conquerer.

Edited by FutureAndAHope

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,711
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

it depends-do you feel a calling to witness to these sites? have you prayed about it? If you do then great! take the suggestions in this post, many are excellent, I especially like other ones, but if not then back away, there maybe a reason Gods not calling you to them.

There were arguments that stumpped me, I could not find the answer, but I prayed, now I have the answer. The same is true for any form of witnessing, you will start out stumbling, falling and mumbling, and end up a conquerer.

He was talking about online forums. If you do not have an answer they just walk away laughing at Christianity with their believes re-inforced. They are not waiting for you to study Greek and wait five years seeking answers to your own questions, praying to somebody who is in the third place on the list of your interests.

You have to have ALL answers before you go preach to ANYBODY ANYWHERE or the enemy will ALWAYS find questions you DO NOT have answers to so that his people get encouragement from YOU of all people!

Edited by Sedoy

I should add, the nice thing about online forums is, you dont have to answer right away. chats are a bit faster paced but forums not so much-you can take the time to sit back and research a question if you dont know the answer. You may accomplish two things doing that-1, you could spread seeds, and 2 and more importantly, you could further your knowledge and walk with Christ.

I should add, the nice thing about online forums is, you dont have to answer right away. chats are a bit faster paced but forums not so much-you can take the time to sit back and research a question if you dont know the answer. You may accomplish two things doing that-1, you could spread seeds, and 2 and more importantly, you could further your knowledge and walk with Christ.

In five years that topic is going to get pretty old. If you look for answer on your own you can find all kinds of very wrong answers.

yes, but you can find the right one especially if you have help.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  122
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

ok wow i forgot all about this post.... and i forgot all about those secular sites... i haven't been back there in a few months now...

i did pray about it and i wasn't led back to any of the sites so i stopped. I think i was just a temporoary visitor... I have a feeling none of those people heard the gospel in a while so i was just stopping by to get them to finally think about it again... no matter what what they thought its always important to think about salvation everyday... and i mentioned that before... and to just be honest... i wasn't expecting to change anyone.. i knew i wouldn't but idk maybe now someone else somewhere somehow took my place.... there was 2 people that were nice... yea only 2 out of .... 50 ... i would say .... which isn't so bad.... ?? i think its great, i seen hope from them, and that made my day...