IGNORED

I will share the most important person in my life

Guest laurenmarie

Guest laurenmarie
Are you asking for money?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, again I am not asking for money. Again, please accept my apologies for the posting.

Guest laurenmarie
I'm willing to write.  Do I want to say:  "Hi Sean, your sister asked me to write you, so I wanted to tell you about Denver...."?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thank you Leonard. I was hoping that people could be a friend to Sean. Maybe talk about yourself? About your family? He will be interested, and will immediately become your friend. Forgive my tone right now. Its kinda hard to be upbeat right now. I believe my posting came across as asking for money when it wasn't my intention. I just finished explaining that to a few other postings just now, and its hard to remember the reasoning for my posting in the first place. Thank you Leonard again for understanding the posting, and anything you wish to write would be so greatly appreciated! God Bless You and Yours! :24:

Guest laurenmarie
Are you asking for money?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No. I am not asking for money, rather an uplifting letter for a good human being. God Bless You for replying, and my apologies for the posting.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,489
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0

Uh...I only posted that question once. Why did you quote it and repond to it 5 times? <_<

Guest laurenmarie
Uh...I only posted that question once. Why did you quote it and repond to it 5 times?  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Because the way it looked it seemed as if I had five people asking the same question! ;) I'm really glad it was only one person, because I felt pretty down in the mouth about it. As far as "quoting" it, thats done automatically... and that's why I thought it was posted five times. Everytime I replied, the same posting came up, and bingo bango... I got that same dang thing! ROFL <_<