America is hypocritical vis a vis murder / terroris

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  28
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

America is a hypocrite becasue we express moral indignation and horror and outrage when we hear about the terrorism of ISIS

and yet

Wht about the terror that happens EVERY DAY in this country (4000 times a day) in what should be the safest, most peaceful place in the world: the womb?

Muslims don't believe in abortion (or adultery, or fornication). They are right on those topics and others. Why they think it is OK to murder adults and even themselves is beyond me... Such is the nature of false religion, to get some things right and other things horribly wrong.

Jesus established his Church and his is the right one (kind of a duh thing there...) 

anyway, i just wanted to say that some of the Muslim's criticisms of America are justified. But it is hard to take them seroiusly when they want to kill everyone in sight

yeh, that kind of doesn't resonate with most foks..

+++

Edited by thechurchlady

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,738
  • Content Per Day:  2.44
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

first off, you bring up a valid point-abortion is murder. plain and simple. your right on that accord. But yet you expect us to take muslims seriously-because they dont believe in abortion? I got news for you-ISIS are murderers. Murder is murder whether its in the womb-or outside of it. It doesnt matter. Just becasue our country supports abortion-doesnt make ISIS-or Islam right, in fact, it makes them just as much of hypocrites-they wont murder a child in the womb, but theyll strap a bomb to a childs chest and send them into a public park or school and blow them up. Neither is ok.