IGNORED

War on Iraq

Apocalypse2007

That has always been my contention, the government of America is who my posts are directed at. There are however a great number of American people who believe their government would not puposely commit such crimes but for the most part such people just want to live their lives. They don't have time to be bothered researching events so they just accept the spoon feeding of the official government line, which is what happened in this case. I have no beef with normal peace loving people of any nation, I just think people should be aware that there is more to America than meets the public's trusting eyes. :biggrin:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tigershark
That has always been my contention, the government of America is who my posts are directed at. There are however a great number of American people who believe their government would not puposely commit such crimes but for the most part such people just want to live their lives. They don't have time to be bothered researching events so they just accept the spoon feeding of the official government line, which is what happened in this case. I have no beef with normal peace loving people of any nation, I just think people should be aware that there is more to America than meets the public's trusting eyes. :biggrin:

There is more to any government than meets the eye, America, England, and Iraq.  But Levi there is no correction between America and the member of the government, you just say America, that is an all inclusive term, I am American, I am America, we are to one degree the same, and to another degree differant.  But I am still a native born and raised at America's boosm, that is just fact.  And as such an attack on "America" is an attack on me.

Question what should America do about Sept 11, according to you?

There is more to any government than meets the eye, America, England, and Iraq.
True but America is a lone superpower who seems to be bent on world domination.

But Levi there is no correction between America and the member of the government, you just say America, that is an all inclusive term,
I've explained this before for Apoc and some others that most of the time when I speak of "America", I mean the government which could also include the legislative bodies, but not always. I know in a good many posts I have made the distinction but sometimes maybe I haven't but rest assured I'm not aiming it at the general public. There may be an odd time when I refer to a mentality in the general population but that would be very rare except perhaps in certain threads. I do denounce the Christian support of Israel because I feel it is unjust and immoral what Israel is doing to Palestinians.

Question what should America do about Sept 11, according to you?
Well, the attacks on the trade center and the Pentagon were acts of war I would have to agree and so I think America had a right to try an get those responsible. If Al Qaida was truly responsible then I would have to say they asked for it. I might question whether overthrowing the Taliban was necessary or to bomb hundreds of innocent people or to drop weapons of mass destruction called cluster bombs and depleted uranium tipped bombs etc etc. But yes I agree, America could not let that challenge go without some kind of countermeasure. That said, I think they have used this event as a giant springboard to implement a host of things on their domination wish list the worst of which may be Iraq. They have seen the events of 9/11 as a window of opportunity to exploit to the max and they will.