• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  733
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,017
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/09/1966

If you've ever given birth, you know good and well these are birth pains. They start out slowly and less frequent, then grow in intensity and length.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Everything you said was truth and encouragement, Cats! I enjoy reading your posts!

As a man, and a student of the end times for years, I do understand (as some men do!) the birth pains process and you are 100% correct. In my experience, I've found that men tend to have more trouble grasping the process. For obvious reasons!

As far as the two witnesses go, being a believer in pre-tribulation, the rapture will have occured by that time. This occurance happens during the time period of the Great Tribulation.

Edited by Keith

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  54
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/19/1969

More flooding. State of Emergency in Canada. Check out FLOODWATCH 2005! for latest hard hit areas.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,454
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

Strange. I didn't know California was in Canada.

Just wait and watch brothers and sisters. The Tsunami was just a tap on the shoulder for Muslim countries. When Palestine and Israel sign a peace treaty you will be able to mark your calander to what will be happening next. For three and a half years we will be evangelizing freaks and for this we will be persecuted, perhaps even hunted.

Faith is our blanket, love is our language, The Word of God is our food and oh how we shall weep.