rag4aCrown

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I was taken by the Spirit in the night. These were different days, as the sun's coming up and going down.

A man yelling, "there is fire in the sky!" I looked and saw the stars blowing up. The sun rose to take her day. I looked and I saw a city coming down out of heaven. It stood in mid sky and reached upward as far as I could see. It was revealed to me as the New Jerusalem. Now, the sun going down, I search the heavens for the stars and I saw not one.

The morn has taken her light of day. I saw people pointing to the sky, I looked and saw a huge rock plunging to earth. People were running and some were frozen in shock. I saw government helicopters taking to the air. I could see fire and debris all about it. The meteor was so huge and I felt so small. I had no fear, but great excitment fell on me. I started to clap my hand and sing I am going home, I am going home.

I tried to share God's Love with people walking by. They only scoffed at me. I looked into disbeleiving eyes and sadness swallowed my heart. I said, you have seen with your own eyes and will still not beleive? My heart wept, for not one would beleive. They grabbed for food and water for survival. Some took to the hillsides and hid within the rocks. The meteor hit. There was a great earthquake, and thundering, and lightening was seen, heard, and felt by everything under the sun. I saw the sky split open and it was rolled back as a scroll. I heard a voive that dominated everything created, and it rolled through the heavens as thou it was thunder. "You corrupt people. I now execute final judgment." The voice spoke more then this, but it was taken from me.

People were running in chaos. Most stores were boarded up. The stores that were open, store owners were being beaten and tossed into the streets bloody. I saw people continuing to gather food and water for survival . Truly that great and dreadful day of the Lord is come. There was alot of confusion. I saw people walking down the street, mostly women and children, nicely dressed, but they were all dressed in black. I thought, wonder where they are going. I heard a voice said, "they are going to the church to pray".

I knew in my heart material goods wasnt going to save me. I left my home, wide open, for those that could only steal, kill and destroy.

Some will call this a dream, some a night vision, I call it an awakening. This came 18 yrs ago.

The day is upon us. He stands at the door and knocks. His fan is in His hands. All glory be to God.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I had a dream recently i saw the virgin mary hold Jesus its said February25 rebirth idk what it means

Archived