• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  164
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/05/1967

Wow. Trust being earned back. That would be tough but I think it could be done given the right circumstances. I think a major consideration would be if the spouse came clean about the infidelity. That would be a motivating factor in my mind. If I found out about it on my own....I mean, how do you recover from that? I'm sure people have, I just don't know how.

I still think you should talk with him, but I still don't think that's going to give you answers. It can't hurt though, can it? If anything, it will give you both some insight into each other.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  57
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Just my two cents....

I've discovered that once you can't trust the person you are with, it's over.

warm regards

-bud

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Now my two cents.....trust can be earned back! It is hard and takes time but it is all in the person.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In agreement here, trust can be earned back, definitely!! Actually a relationship can be stonger after going through the "rebuilding" of the trust.

Guest Bro Davidâ„¢

I would love nothing more than to tell you Trust is an option.

It's not.

Walk up to him and tell him what you think, look into his eyes.

You will find your anwsers.

And get people to pray for you and firstly leave your worries at the feet of God.

Ask him to shower you with love. Secondly ask yourself if it is un-founded that you shoud have this dis-trust.

No one can pretend to feel what your feeling, my best advise would be to take it to the Lord in Prayer. He did part the sea...... :24:

Plus he loves you more than you could ever imagine.

David King :24:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  67
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  07/30/1975

I was cheated on in the past, and am now divorced. When I found concrete evidence and confronted him with it, he at first made a lame excuse, but then confessed.

The part that bothers me is that he told you the woman was so-and-so's girlfriend and the friend then told you he wasn't seeing someone. I wonder why your husband was compelled to conceal the identity of this woman? Perhaps I am hypersensitive to this kind of thing because of what happened in my past, but it leads me to believe nothing good can be going on there.

Perhaps you should go and stay with your parents or a friend for a week so that you can pray upon this matter, and see what God tells you in your heart? Jesus tells us that in the case of adultery we are free from this person, for this behavior is sinful and not of God!