• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/08/1987

i have a friend and her name is Charity were really good friends and i like her brother i dont know wut to do b/c he knows that i like him and so does she but shes not telling me howshe feels and i think that she is mad but i dont know for sure soooo should i just ask her? I know he likes me b/c we talked about it on the phone and i think that our friendship might break and i dont want that to happen wut do i do?

~Sadie~

:):wub:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  224
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Dear Sadiebug101,

How old are you? It seems to me that you are yet young. You have a good long life ahead of you and you don't need to be worrying about boys. Just be yourself. Why should you be anything else? Be friendly because he's a nice person, not because you want a boyfriend. Anyway, maybe it's better for young people to go out in groups rather than the one boy, one girl thing that so many high school kids seem to do today. In groups, you can still have fun. You can learn how to relate to members of the opposite sex and yet there's no pressure to do stuff you oughtn't be doing or thinking about doing at this point in your life. A lot of girls at public schools get into these catty kinds of conversations like: so and so likes so and so and if you say this, you're going to make so and so mad, etc, etc. If you could just learn to be yourself, you wouldn't have to worry about all these silly situations. My kids have a nice group of friends and everybody is just friends and if somebody wants to do something, they can call any one of the bunch without worrying about what everyone else will say or think. Isn't that a nice Christian attitude? As a parent, I really like it that way and I think the kids do too -- no pressure to be something you're not. Just relax. I'm sure things will work out in time.