• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.20
  • Days Won:  0

Super Jew said

"As for my sacrasm, I have no repsect for Pharisees or legalist, I can't, because they degrade the Bible into something it is not. My neighbor is the one that accepts grace and at least tries to live it. My neighbor is the one that does not rely on rules and regulations to better themselves. You are not my neighbor. "

Correct me if im wrong, but didnt Jesus tell us to love our enemies? Matt ch 5.44

God Bless

Jai

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I never said I didn't love her. I said she wasn't my neighbor.

The same Jesus who told us to love our enemies also held harsh words towards the Pharisees and people around Him.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

Concerning the raptore not happepening for another 1000 years, i think ther would be no-one left on Earth to rapture if the earth was to exist for another 1000 years without a rapture... Jesus does plan on restoring the earth soon during the 1000 year reign, but before that the great trib is going to happen. There will actually be 2 raptures! One just before the Tribulation, and 1 in the middles of the Trib after a 1260 slaughter of the Christians who dont worship/take the mark of the beast.... checkout http://www.satansrapture.com/raptureindex.htm

God Bless

Jai

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The guy's a nut job. He sets a date for the return of the Lord and justifies his own position because his name is found in the Bible Code. He believes that God can't restrain the evil anymore...meaning God must be weak. He also claims that Jesus Himself came and told him all of this. He also says that works must accompany us in salvation.

:emot-pray:

Guest Zayit
Super Jew said

"As for my sacrasm, I have no repsect for Pharisees or legalist, I can't, because they degrade the Bible into something it is not. My neighbor is the one that accepts grace and at least tries to live it. My neighbor is the one that does not rely on rules and regulations to better themselves. You are not my neighbor. "

Correct me if im wrong, but didnt Jesus tell us to love our enemies? Matt ch 5.44

God Bless

Jai

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The same Jesus who told us to love our enemies also held harsh words towards the Pharisees and people around Him.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So I take this to mean that you don't beleive in the second greatest commandment?

Super Jew said

God Bless

Jai

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So I take this to mean that you don't beleive in the second greatest commandment?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I expose legalist and false teachers at will. Doesn't mean I don't love them.

Guest Zayit
Super Jew said

God Bless

Jai

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I expose legalist and false teachers at will. Doesn't mean I don't love them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You said , right above in that quote that I am not your neighbor, so you judge and you made a distiction that you can't and won't love me as commanded by My Savior.

No, you make false accusations "AT WILL".

You're a legalist Zayit, there is no getting around it, and border line false teacher (remember how to be holy, the topic you created?).

There is nothing false in that statement.

Guest Zayit
You're a legalist Zayit, there is no getting around it, and border line false teacher (remember how to be holy, the topic you created?).

There is nothing false in that statement.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You say it, so it must be so. Todah, achi.