TheWordIsOne

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  37
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Matthew 24:4-8  And Jesus answered and said to them: "Take heed that no one deceives you.
For many will come in My name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and will deceive many.

And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places.
This did not yet happen

The kingdom of Satan against kingdom of Christ (is taking place) 

Matthew 24:21 For then there will be greatest tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.
famines, pestilences     

Revelation 6:4 Another , fiery red horse went out. And it was granted to the one who sat on it to taken peace from the earth, and that people should kill one another; and there was given to him a great sword.

All these are the beginning of sorrows.

the beginning of sorrows is who will be chosen or not

And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars is (Israel) 

For many will come in My name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and will deceive many. USA

For nations will rise against the nation, of Israel and kingdom of Christ against kingdom of Satan

these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

Luke 17: 20-21 Now when He was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, He answered them and said, "The kingdom of God does not come with observation;  nor will they say, 'See here!' or 'See there!'  

"The kingdom of God does not come with observation

nor will they say, 'See here!' or 'See there!'

Matthew 24: saying, 'I am the Christ,' and will deceive many.

Luke 17: nor will they say, 'See here!' or 'See there!'

Matthew 24:23 Then if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or 'There!' do not believe it.

Luke 17: "The kingdom of God does not come with observation

question where is Christ?

Luke 17: For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you."

1 Corinthians 3:16-20 Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?
If anyone defiles the temple of God, God will destroy him. For the temple of God is holy, which temple you are.
Let no one deceive himself. If anyone among you seems to be wise in this age, let him become a fool that he may become wise.
For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, "He catches the wise in their own craftiness"; and again, "The LORD knows the thoughts of the wise, that they are futile."

question  Them who is?

1 John 3:9-10 Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God.
In this the children of God and the children of the devil are manifest: Whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is he who does not love his brother.

Matthew 24:36 "But of that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only.

Day or Hour, Mmmmm Something is missing