• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  117
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/09/1984

The Question: How did Prophetic Intercession develop in your relationship with God? How did you discover it?

The following is my testimony.  Given some people have been seeking something from God, through me, on this forum......they may have been giving me demons and a headache because they were off and......or not attuned to where God had me, and what was happening.  This may not have been a gift for everyone.  I don't know.  Some people may have killed themselves getting even slightly as far as I went.  It is what it is. 

I received a calling Fall 2013. I was a regular man. I started feeling smarter. I started receiving somethings from God. I started having profound supernatural or spiritual experiences. 

Around January 2014, I started having ears to hear and eyes to see. I started compiling a list of songs where the lyrics or sounds started to catch my ear.

February 2014, I started a Twitter Page. I had been give an idea for a Christian Radio Station. Not playing just Christian Music Genre or worship music but Christian Themed music. I started a Twitter Page to teach people about God. I tweeted music videos, mostly, with a few words to key people into things. Words or Bible verses. The first day I may have made 15 Tweets in no particular order so I believed. After that, I started receiving a theme or a song, and would put together more of a lesson plan. Every day God may have given me something. The first week or so I would create something a day ahead of time, and then quickly tweet them all to grab attention. I became good at perceiving through God's Holy Spirit and started tweeting them more as they came to me. Around this time, I also started working for God full time.

Sitting at my computer desk, I became good at perceiving through God's Holy Spirit, and perceiving things. I may have got a feel for a world wide Twitter Audience. I may have perceived threats at times. I was perceiving. Intuitive.

During this time I had a variety of supernatural experiences. That may be another testimony.

May 24, 2014 the following event happened.

Bible Study: The Holy Grail.

After said event, it may have been like God shifted some stuff around in my head. Some things were rotating. I am not a Doctor or Scientist. At the end of the trial, I was different. I became aware of more like I was part of a group of people who could communicate, and was communicating with people.

I was perceiving through God's Spirit, and tweeting to a world wide audience. After said trial, I was different.

Linked and pinned to the top of the Twitter was a link to Facebook Page Champions for Christ with a message that said something like "For more, go here." On Champions for Christ how Prophetic Intercession worked ended up developed more. I had to beat some people down prophetically with God, make rules, explain that it wasn't a game. We ended up with "Christian Fight Club" for a little while.

In general, I may have been tied to God's Honor, and may have ended up honor bound to write or explain certain things.

Does it have to do with the calling God gave me?

Does it have to do with end times?

Was it already covered somewhere else, and you have some research to do?

It is not a game, there are a lot of people in the world. Go see a Priest or Pastor?

Certain persons may have been given some priority due to their relationship to God or the work he has had me doing.

My mind may have ended up tied to Twitter or Facebook or Reddit for a time where my perceptions and what I was receiving was there. God may have shifted where I was at times.

Are said songs by Christian Artists?  Some artists may have been spiritually relevant.  God may have shown me somethings. 

Edited by Manonfire63

Question: What has been Kingdom of God Shadow War?

I was on r/prophecy one day. I found a man giving prophecy that "The End was going to come or there was going to be some sort of shadow war." I had been living a shadow war. I didn't think about it much.

Kingdom of God Shadow War may have started for me when I started tweeting governments, celebrities, and others, as shepherded by God. It may be that different Three Letter Agencies took interest of me from time to time. I dealt with it mostly through prophetic intercession, and attacking threats as they came. I would type things out like this publicly.

I found someone on r/prophecy talking about a Shadow War. Through God, I put a label on it and owned it. Kingdom of God Shadow War may have been going on a long time before me.

How long do we do Kingdom of God Shadow War? I don't know.

Kingdom of God Shadow War

Awhile ago I found someone giving some potential prophecy about a "Shadow War." I may have already been living said shadow war. Why would we need said shadow war? War, famine, and plague have also been an answer. For me to do what I have done, prophetically, I had to beat down some people.

In terms of Prophecy, we have been giving Donald Trump the chance to succeed or fail on his own. That gets into "The Trump Prophecies."

Song: Hideaway

Song: Don't mess Around with Jim

Song: Chapter 1 Waste A Moment.

Song: Chapter 2 Find Me

Song: Final Chapter Reverend

Edited by Manonfire63

I grew up in South Eastern Washington State.  It was a desert similar to Boise, Idaho.  I joined the US Army at the age of 24, and ended up stationed at Fort Bragg.  HHB 3-321 FAR.  I was a Fire Support NCO. 13F.  I received an honorable discharge, and worked to drive from North Carolina to Washington State.  I had per diem.  I had eight days to make the journey I believe.  I decided to spend a day and a night in Nashville.  Liked it there.  I made it back to Washington State and was a substitute teacher for two years.  My philosophy and teaching style did not mix well with Common Core, and how education had been moving since around 2008 or so.  I sought and received Vocational Rehabilitation from the VA.  I could go to basically any school I cared to in the nation that would receive me, in reason, with full tuition, and a living stipend.  I chose Murfreesboro, TN and MTSU.  I liked Nashville and was working to make a life and career there doing Construction Management.  

Here is where I was before I received a calling:    "The Perfect Country Western Short Story"

I received a calling. 

I have been active on /r/theology for over two years now.  I may have found some occultists in spiritual warfare. 

Question:  Is the third eye important? 

No. 

I didn't know what a third eye was.  I mostly referenced it towards breaking down some New Age or Occult figures. Part of the occult was a seeking of knowledge that the sorcerers and court mages of Egypt and Babylon had.  Some of that may have been presented in New Age and other mysticism.  Someone getting into that willfully was getting into demons.  It has taken mental toughness to talk to God. 

I was growing in faith with God.  Starting to talk to God, I felt him on my forehead.  I tested the spirits.  Not like testing God.  I asked him yes or no questions. 

Edited by Manonfire63