Ervin P

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,556
  • Content Per Day:  7.14
  • Days Won:  100

For the past four years, muscles in the upper portion of my legs (thighs) have been getting progressively weaker because of muscular dystrophy. I inherited this genetic affliction from my mother; a blood test confirmed the presence of the defective gene in April of this year.

I was still able to walk, but I would tire easily and climbing stairs was becoming an ordeal. It was progressing and after being examined by doctors, my Neurologist said I would eventually have to use a wheelchair. My thigh muscles were so weak, I couldn't offer any resistance during strength and mobility tests. The affected muscles were shrinking due to lack of use and a supply of dystrophin, which helps in the formation and creation of healthy muscle tissue.

I had to reach down and pull one leg on top of the other to remove (or put on) socks and shoes. Walking was becoming more difficult and running was out of the question --- my legs were like lead weights. A wheelchair was in my future.

Yesterday, the Lord restored my legs. Muscles that were weak and shrinking are now large and strong! I can lift my legs with little effort; I can dash up and down stairs; I can walk at a very brisk pace, and I can run.

I'm still in shock, my friends. This isn't the first time the Lord has worked the impossible in me, but I did not ask for this nor was I expecting for Him to restore my legs. The Lord has been so good to me, raising me up from the shadow of death... healing my spine... and now, strengthening my legs, that my words are inadequate to express how I live each day for my Lord Jesus Christ, and how I love Him.

He knows that I ask for nothing. I was content with this affliction knowing that it's His will for me to endure it, but there are things God won't reveal before the appointed time comes. This is one of those times. I'm reeling from astonishment.

• Praise God! 1

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  225
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

I don't know if this is where this belongs. But I used to live a very different lifestyle up until more recently actually.

A man that I got together with who I thought was a certain type of person turned out to be a witch or a warlock or whatever they want to call themselves. And I'm definitely not into that stuff and so I refused him. 

He ended up casting a spell which caused demons to attack me when I was trying to sleep. And what came to mind was a man my brother knows who is extremely spiritual of the Lord. So I called my brother and my brother gave me his phone number and I called him at 12:30 in the morning. 

Before I could explain everything to him he said he already understood what was going on and then explain to me what was happening and a new every detail even though I had not even said it yet. 

He told me that he would take care of it and then the spirits that were bugging me were gone. 

How did I know that these things were spirits. I couldn't see them but I could feel them touching me everywhere and it always hurt whenever they touch me.

I called him back the next day and asked him what he did. He just said that he asked God's angels to protect me. Then he prayed for the man who was attacking me that he would never be able to cast any more spells, and prayed for his soul

• Thumbs Up 2