five

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0

Smash: I lived and worked in a Muslim country...(non-Arabic)...and while they have many radicals, they have moderates and liberals who are fairly tolerant of other "religions"...including Christianity...

In Indonesia they have malls, such as some of the larger ones in Jakarta, where they actually have really cool Christian Bookstores, complete with Charles Stanley, Billy Graham, et al....books all translated in Indonesian.

They have clothing and art and all the stuff you'd find in our own country...

There is hope and I am so hopeful that our gracious and good God and Father will open the doors to the people in Iran and Iraq to the gospel of Jesus.

• 2 months later...
Guest hummingbird

I realize this is an "old" thread, but I think we need to keep this one Alive!

For Muslim who seek, here's a wonderful link for you:

http://www.bible.com/jesus/intimate.html

What breaks my heart is that right now, literally thousands and thousands of Iranians...young and old, husbands and wives, children and elderly are dead, dying or suffering...many are right NOW living in the cold without shelter or a bed; without food or sanitation ...without any thing or anyone.

Many have lost their families...I watch grown men break down and weep over their dead wives and children; I see women wailing over the loss of their babies...and these poor souls don't have Jesus.

Oh, how this hurts inside....how they need Him so much right now

I feel as you do Cats, my heart aches every day for these people! I keep thinking if only they knew what their lives could be like, they would never return to the way it has been! And I keep thinking what every caring Christian thinks, "how will they know?"

Romans 10:15

And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

And:

Mark 6:34

And Jesus, when he came out, saw much people, and was moved with compassion toward them, because they were as sheep not having a shepherd: and he began to teach them many things.

And I pray for our brave Missionaries!

Once you know Jesus, you find it incredible that anyone could refuse him! I pray every day of my life that somehow the scales will be removed from the eyes of those who don't know our God, our Jesus!

Father, help us all, each and every one of us, to know and to recognize, our role in helping the lost find their way home to You. Help us to recognize every opportunity that arises in our lives each day as we encounter and interact with people in our daily tasks. You alone are the creator of the universe and all that is in it, help us Lord to humble our hearts and our minds to Thee and Thee alone, so that we may KNOW and recognize that You are GOD and there is no other! Forgive us Lord when we fail, but keep us ever mindful of Your love and patience. In Jesus Name! Amen!

Thank you for this link five! The english language is too limited, so all I can do is repeat what everyone else has already said, "Awesome!"

Love you all! :hug: