• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  211
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,463
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  01/23/1966

Do you think the demons that Jesus, Philip, Paul, and others were casting out of people just disappeared? They try to return where they came from. They didn't disappear.

Matthew 12:[43] When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.
[44] Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.
[45] Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

Look at the world. It's obvious the devils are still in the earth causing people to do horrendous deeds. We, as the body of Christ, are to be addressing them in the name and power of Jesus Christ the Lord of lords, King of kings.

Mark 16:[17] And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
[18] They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

1 John 3:[8] He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Jesus is seated in Heaven waiting until His enemies are made His footstool. He finished His part. Now He waits on His body. Shalom

John 20:[21] Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  312
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  0

I will say this, there are as much demons busy influencing leaders and what not these days as there were in the days when Jesus walked this terra-cotta. I believe we can be so caught up with the events/fads/doctrines/threats etc. of this world that we forget that simple fact...

And the servant of the man of God arose early and went out. And, behold, an army surrounded the city, and horses and chariots. And his servant said to him, Alas, my master! What shall we do? And he answered, Do not fear, for those with us are more than those with them. And Elisha prayed and said, I pray You, Jehovah, open his eyes so that he may see. And Jehovah opened the eyes of the young man, and he saw. And behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.
(2Ki 6:15-17)

For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) (2Co 10:3-4)

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
(Eph 6:12-13)