IGNORED

Am I the only one struggling to be salt and light?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  431
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,218
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  0

Loll, Well for someone who is seasoned with salt..................,,,,,,,,,, ;):cool:For someone who is seasoned with salt, I can tell you I believe that Gehenna fire is reserved for the unrepentant and the unwilling to believe,

And that True Hades fire is reserved for the Devil and his Demons. True Hades fire is reserved for the Devil and his Demons. God has the ability to destroy completely those who are unbelievers who are not the Devil and his Demons, In Gehenna fire. It is Biblical. See. 

In Matthew 10:28, Jesus taught that God will destroy the soul in Gehenna, Matthew 5:29-30 , The greek word translated "destroy" is apollumi, Strong's Greek 622 apollumi: to destroy, destroy utterly . I know you didn't start this about Hell fire and who is damned, But I figured it fit perfectly, So here it is. 

The word is most often translated as, "lost," "perished," "ruined," or partially "destroyed,". It's the partially I do not believe in. 28 And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. 

So, if you can be light but not salt, and I can be salt but not light, Then let your light shine and let my salt be salty. :24::101: