secondtimearound

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  81
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  142
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

I was in this hospital and I was in a type of coma. There were times when I would hear, and times when I could not,

and times when I could speak, and many times when I could not do that. I heard one day, from my neighbor's TV

that in the early days after Christ was resurrected...when the disciples prayed for the healing of others, that often

there was quite a time between the prayer for healing, and the actual complete healing arriving. I had been prayed over yes, but I also

would see a considerable time between the prayers, until the complete healing, but it would arrive in the correct time.

This is what I was told. And for me this was very true.

When I was allowed to return home, I was half dead, but slowly I improved. It was years before I was back to normal.

I had something that I was told to do, but it had to be done in the right time, and in the right way. I was told to accept

no gift for healing, and to never accept any thanks. I was not the one dong the healing, but the one asking for it.

By about a year and a half after going home I was told to start. The first opportunity was from an email message from another

member of the online site for those suffering from the same illness I had. An AVM near death cerebral bleed.

The email was from a mother whose daughter had got an AVM, and she was near death. I sent the mother my prayer

for daughter's recovery, and she could see how I prayed, and she sent back her own prayer. She could see that I prayed

to God in the name of the Son, while she prayed to the Saints. But she needed my prayers, and I needed to pray for her daughter,

so we accepted each other, and she seemed to see some benefit from my first prayer. She told me of daughter's trip to

the super-physician, and how he gave her some hope if she could stay alive. It was interesting to me, and I

could feel my prayers were going to the Lord.

After weeks of this she asked if I thought that she should pray the way I did?  I would have liked that, but I first prayed

about it, and the Lord seemed to say that I should advise her to pray the way she was taught, and I told her I would

also pray the way I was taught. So I sent her that message, and we continued to pray. She told me that her daughter was

the person she loved more than any on earth, and she had to see her die a little bit each day. So I told her I would pray at

least once a day for her healing, but I would probably forget and miss it when very busy. She thanked me.

After about 2 years of this she sent me the message that the Dr. told her the illness was gone, and she would recover 100%.

She was awe struck, and grateful to God, and Christ, and so was I.

Many other were helped. Thank you, God!!!! Thank you Jesus.

Does He answer prayer? Yes, if we have faith!  I had some real faith then, because I had just been healed my self!

Thank you for your healings, Lord!!!!!!!!!!

The time came after about 4 years when I was told my prayers for healing would cease, at least for the time being.

But what a ride it was. Thank you, Jesus!

Edited by secondtimearound