IGNORED

Who is seated in the Temple of your body, and whose image do you worship?

Stewardofthemystery

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  969
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  2

In Revelation 13:11 we see a beast come up out of the earth that had horns like a lamb, but spake as a Dragon. This image is the false prophet image, which represents “the spirit”of anti-christ, or false prophet “spirit,” which many have been deceived into believing “it” to be a single man figure yet to come.

But all the scriptures concerning the word anti-christ speak of a “single lying spirit”working in "many" deceivers. In verse 13 and 14 we are told this beast does great wonders and miracles in the sight of men. 

So let’s see if Jesus and the apostles confirm this truth about "many" deceivers and "many" false prophets who would rise up in the world, instead of this false notion of a single man figure called “Antichrist” that is yet to come.

2 John 1:7 “For "many" deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.”

Notice Jesus also warned of "many" false prophets who would look like a lamb also show great signs and wonders, matching the description and wording found in Revelation 13.

Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, (more than one)which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.”

Matthew 24:5 For “many”shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive “many.”

Matthew 24:11 “And “many”false prophets (more than one)shall rise, and shall deceive many.”

Matthew 24:24 “For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets,(more than one)and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.”

Mark 13:6 For “many”shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.”

Mark 13:22 “For false Christs and false prophets (more than one)shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.”

Luke 21:8 And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for "many" shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.”

2 Peter 2:1 “But there were false prophets (more than one)also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers (more than one)among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.”

1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets (more than one) are gone out into the world.

In 1 Timothy 4:1 we are told there was to be a falling away from the faith in the last days, with some giving heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of devils.

Also in Titus 1:10 “For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:”

So clearly by the testimony of Jesus and the apostles there would arise (like the beast did rise) "many" 
deceivers, "many" false teachers, and "many" false prophets speaking by the “same spirit”of antichrist. (or false prophet spirit) 

Prove all things by the words of God.