• Topic Count:  89
  • Topics Per Day:  0.27
  • Content Count:  325
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  0

Beloved ones, we heard:

“It is a good thing to give thanks unto the LORD, 

And to sing praises unto thy name, O most High: 

To shew forth thy lovingkindness in the morning, And thy faithfulness every night, Upon an instrument of ten strings, and upon the psaltery; Upon the harp with a solemn sound.”

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭92‬:‭1‬-‭3‬ ‭KJV‬‬

How may we show forth or exhibit the Lord’s kindness in the morning? 

How may we then show forth (exhibit) to sing praises unto His Most High Name?

That we understand, we may show forth the Lord’s kindness in the morning upon an instrument of ten strings, and upon the psaltery.And we may show forth to sing praises unto His Most High name upon the harp with a solemn sound.

What loving kindness of the Lord may we show forth in the morning upon an instrument of ten strings, and upon the psaltery?

What praises unto His Most High Name may we show forth upon the harp with a solemn sound ? 

Then, we heard: 

“For thou, LORD, hast made me glad through thy work: I will triumph in the works of thy hands.”

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭92‬:‭4‬ ‭KJV‬‬

That we may understand the loving kindness of the Lord that we may show forth in the morning upon an instrument of ten strings, and upon the psaltery is HIS WORK, for His work of His loving kindness has us made glad.

That we may understand the praises unto His Most High Name that we may show forth upon the harp with a solemn sound are THE WORKS OF HIS HANDS, for we will triumph in the works of His hands, that we praise unto His Most High Name. 

Next, we heard:

“O LORD, how great are thy works! And thy thoughts are very deep.”

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭92‬:‭5‬ ‭KJV‬‬

How may we consider the greatness of the Lord’s works? How may we consider the depth of the Lord’s thoughts ? 

That we heard then:

“A brutish man knoweth not; Neither doth a fool understand this.”

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭92‬:‭6‬ ‭KJV‬‬

We may consider that a brutish ( violent or savage) man know not how great are the Lord’s works. 

Neither do a fool understand this: the depth of the Lord’s thoughts.

That we heard:

“When the wicked spring as the grass, 

And when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; 

It is that they shall be destroyed for ever:”

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭92‬:‭7‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“But thou, LORD, art most high for evermore.”

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭92‬:‭8‬ ‭KJV‬‬

We may consider that a brutish ( violent or savage) man KNOW NOT how great are the Lord’s works, when the wicked spring as the grass, It is that they shall be destroyed for ever: but thou, LORD, art most high for evermore.”

That we may understand, A GREAT MAN KNOW, how great are the Lord’s works, when the righteous spring not as grass or the flesh, but appear as spirit, it is that they shall be given life for ever, for thou, LORD, art most high for evermore.

We may consider that neither do a fool understand this: the depth of the Lord’s thoughts, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; 

It is that they shall be destroyed for ever: but thou, LORD, art most high for evermore.

That we may understand, either do a wise understand this: the depth of the Lord’s thoughts, and when all the workers of goodness do die or wither; 

It is that they shall be given life for ever: for thou, LORD, art most high for evermore.

Let us pause and reflect.

For we heard then:

“For, lo, thine enemies, O LORD, for, lo, thine enemies shall perish; All the workers of iniquity shall be scattered.”

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭92‬:‭9‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Lo” used to draw attention to an interesting or amazing event.

That we heard an an interesting  event: a brutish ( violent or savage) man KNOW NOT how great are the Lord’s works, that the Lord’s enemies shall perish.

That we may understand, A GREAT MAN KNOW, how great are the Lord’s works, that the Lord’s friends shall live.

That we heard an an amazing  event: neither do a fool understand this: the depth of the Lord’s thoughts, that all the workers of iniquity shall be scattered.

That we may understand, either do a wise understand this: the depth of the Lord’s thoughts, that all the workers of goodness shall be gathered.

Let us pause and reflect.

Then we heard:

“But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil.”

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭92‬:‭10‬ ‭KJV‬‬

How may we understand “my horn” ? If we consider what has been spoken His enemies in Psalms 92:9, that we may consider He spoke not of His enemies but His friend, Abraham. 

That we may understand, for  Abraham shall the Lord exalt like a great man in Christ: Abraham shall be anointed with fresh oil.

Then we heard:

“Mine eye ALSO shall see my DESIRE on mine enemies, 

And mine ears shall hear my DESIRE of the wicked that rise up against me.”

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭92‬:‭11‬ ‭KJV‬‬

How this eye shall also see his desire on his enemies? How this ears shall hear his desire of the wicked that rise against him? 

Abraham’s eye shall also see his desire on his enemies, for the Lord shall exalt Him like a great man in Christ. And Abraham ears shall hear his desire of the wicked that rise against him, for he shall be anointed with Christ.

How may we perceive and understand this DESIRE ? 

Abraham’s eye shall also perceive his desire on his enemies, for his enemies are the Lord’s enemies, for the Lord’s enemies shall perish.

Abraham’s ears shall understand his desire of the wicked that rise up against him, that all the workers of iniquity shall be scattered.

Abraham’s eye shall also perceive Christ’s desire on His friends, when the righteous spring not as grass or the flesh, but appear as spirit, it is that we shall be given life for ever, for thou, LORD, art most high for evermore. And the Lord’s friends shall live.

Abraham’s ears shall understand Christ’s desire of the righteous that yield to Him, 

and when all the workers of goodness do die or wither; 

It is that we shall be given life for ever: for thou, LORD, art most high for evermore.And all the workers of goodness shall be gathered.

How the Lord’s friends shall live ? How all the workers of goodness shall be gathered? 

That we heard: 

“The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree: He shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon.”

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭92‬:‭12‬ ‭KJV‬‬

That we may understand, that the Lord’s friends shall live as 

the righteous shall flourish like a triumphal man in Christ: all the workers of goodness shall be gathered, for we shall grow like a fragrance of Christ in pureness. 

Then we heard:

“Those that be planted in the house of the LORD 

Shall flourish in the courts of our God.”

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭92‬:‭13‬ ‭KJV‬‬

That we may understand, those that be planted are those that be placed the word of God, for the Lord’s friends or all workers of goodness shall be in the spiritual house of the LORD shall flourishing like a triumphant man in Christ,for we whom the Lord cleanse and 

redeem. 

That we heard:

“They shall still bring forth fruit in old age; They shall be fat and flourishing;”

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭92‬:‭14‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“To shew that the LORD is upright: He is my rock, And there is no unrighteousness in him.”

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭92‬:‭15‬ ‭KJV‬‬

That we may understand, that we shall still speak the word of truth of the gospel in old age, our souls shall be fat (peaceful or having no troubles) and flourishing ( filled with goodness of the Lord), that we show forth or exhibit that the LORD is upright, for His loving kindness is upright: He is our rock, that we remember the labors of His love, that He gave His life for us, and there is no unrighteousness in Him.

Selah

To God the Father be all glory and thanksgiving through Christ.

Amen

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,561
  • Content Per Day:  12.15
  • Days Won:  31

The beginning of Psalm 92 is similar to Lamentations 3.22-23: the Lord's mercies are renewed every morning...........

• Praise God! 1