IGNORED

Any hope for the Jews ?

Fiosh

Are all non-Messianic Jews going to hell?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What do you believe?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure

What about devout Jews, raised in the Jewish faith, committed to the Lord with all their heart, but never hearing the Truth. Is never hearing the same as rejecting??? I can't find any Scripture that directly states those who "never hear" the Gospel will go to hell; ony those who reject Christ.

I do believe that Jesus is the only way to the Father. I'm not sure I totally understand how God chooses to apply His saving Grace.

God bless you,

Fiosh

:thumbsup:

Good questions, sister.

Romans 1 is the answer, I think....

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  562
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

If they are saved and they did not ask Yeshua into their hearts , they would still be saved through his mercy, because he is the only way .

Does anyone understand this?

It is only by him that they are saved . However is Yeshua bound to our understanding of how and who he can save?

Plus there is a difference in being saved and being in the Holy of Holies?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,266
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Birthday:  03/21/1954

What about devout Jews, raised in the Jewish faith, committed to the Lord with all their heart, but never hearing the Truth. Is never hearing the same as rejecting??? I can't find any Scripture that directly states those who "never hear" the Gospel will go to hell; ony those who reject Christ.

I do believe that Jesus is the only way to the Father. I'm not sure I totally understand how God chooses to apply His saving Grace.

God bless you,

Fiosh

:thumbsup:

Good questions, sister.

Romans 1 is the answer, I think....

Keep reading through Romans 2 and it becomes more clear. :emot-fail:

Guest shiloh357
If they are saved and they did not ask Yeshua into their hearts , they would still be saved through his mercy, because he is the only way .

Does anyone understand this?

It is only by him that they are saved . However is Yeshua bound to our understanding of how and who he can save?

Plus there is a difference in being saved and being in the Holy of Holies?

1. They will not saved (born again) unless they consciously receive Him.

2. Yeshua IS bound by the Word of God as to how and who He saves. God cannot outline the plan of salvation, declare this to be the only plan, the only way a person can be saved, and then use a different method. It would make him a liar.

3. You will not get into the Holy of Holies without the blood. Jesus' and His blood provide the ONLY means by which we have access to the Father.

yes of course but just being saved will not get you into the Holy of Holies either. There are different levels of being saved we can see this in the picture of the ark of the covenant.

Guest shiloh357
yes of course but just being saved will not get you into the Holy of Holies either. There are different levels of being saved we can see this in the picture of the ark of the covenant.

No, there are not different "levels" of being saved.

Some people will have deeper more inimate fellowship with the Lord, and thefore, their experience of God's presence and power in their lives will be different than others.

There are different levels of maturity in the daily walk of a believer.

No one has more salvation than someone else. God did not save one person at a different level than someone else.

None of this has anything to do with the topic at hand, though.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  3,663
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

So then are you saying babies, and severely retarded people, and severely mentally ill people, who do not accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are all going to hell?

:laugh:

Guest shiloh357
So then are you saying babies, and severely retarded people, and severely mentally ill people, who do not accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are all going to hell?

:laugh:

I believe that anyone who has not developed the reasoning capabilities to understand sin, and the ramifications of it, are held guiltless until such time as they are able to understand and consciously make a choice. Therefore, I believe that every baby whether born, still born, or the victim of abortion will be with the Lord. I do not believe based upon God's revelation of His character, that He will allow babies, or those who are born so severely mentally incapacitated, that they never arrive at the place where they can make a choice, to spend eternity in Hell. That is my belief, and I am sure it is not shared by everyone on this board.

Some people will have deeper more inimate fellowship with the Lord, and thefore, their experience of God's presence and power in their lives will be different than others.

No one has more salvation than someone else. God did not save one person at a different level than someone else.

They are all saved but not equal , i doesnt matter if you believe that or not however this is a fact.

Guest shiloh357

They are all saved but not equal , i doesnt matter if you believe that or not however this is a fact.

EVERYONE is equal before the Lord, though not everyone is at the same place in their walk with the Lord. To claim that all believers are not equal is false and goes against Scripture. You don't know what you are talking about.