Hypocrisy on Both Political Sides

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,240
  • Content Per Day:  7.08
  • Days Won:  99

In my estimation, hypocrisy is but a symptom of the rot which has infested the nations of man for as long as nations of men have existed upon this earth. It has always been this way, and both history and scripture attest to this truth. Much like my analysis of Mr. Trump, my analysis of President Biden is no different (he's a despicable fellow). To couch it in the simplest terms possible, politics is a scheme perpetrated by confidence artists and grifters. That's the name of a disgusting game which has not changed in substance for thousands of years. Here is a sentence from a paper I wrote for my political science coursework in college:

The glorious revolution deposed the tyrant so that a despot might sit upon the throne; the light of a civilization's brilliance is only the glow cast by the fires of ruin. 

Like the flowers of the field, the nations of man rise up and then crumble to dust, replaced by another empire which rises under the same sun in a cycle that continues to this day. It's exceedingly naive to put our faith and trust in man when the Light of Truth Himself claims us as His own. His kingdom is not of this world.  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1