• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,550
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/15/1943

WeLLLLLLLL now ya see ya'll just doNOT understand or comprehend the miraculous linguistical skills the man has striven for & successfully achieved.. ...In spite of  singularly strong, centrally concentrated

opposition to this didactical exposition of some but certainly not all of the language variables that could be imposed on various pre-conceived idealogical  conditions prevailing at the time of the conflagration--------AM--A-ZING- is it not????????---the irrepressable one------{Gary}--- :cool:

"Yeepers, now I am confused....!" :blink:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shadow2b
WeLLLLLLLL now ya see ya'll just doNOT understand or comprehend the miraculous linguistical skills the man has striven for & successfully achieved.. ...In spite of

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76

wheres my dictionary when I need it :cool:

although I have a feeling creeping up my spine that tells me I may not find all the words that have been used here on this post :cool:

excuse me while I go shake my head to clear it :blink:

love and blessings

Angel H.

And i said to our magically undetectable neverbeendead god that if i've got the guilt of the world for not informing the non believers the reason why miracles exist he'd better make sure that i am perfectly paying for it in his wisdom and i am perfectly paying for it in his wisdom.

oooooooook.....

Are you saying that you feel guilty for not preaching the gospel to non-believers when you had the opportunity....and that you are gladly accepting the punishment for that from God?

Just a thought....maybe you didn't mean this a'tal.

Love and Blessings

Angel H.

Guest shadow2b
And i said to our magically undetectable neverbeendead god that if i've got the guilt of the world for not informing the non believers the reason why miracles exist he'd better make sure that i am perfectly paying for it in his wisdom and i am perfectly paying for it in his wisdom.

I'm really quite impressed. It takes real talent to put that many words in a post and make absolutley no sense.

IR :il:

I just LOVE ROSES :il: ---Patsy thought you were a RIOT-- :cool::blink: --AND she doesn't have a real good sense of humor----sooooo if she says someone or something is funny "IT" really is funny--- :cool:

---------{Gary}--- :cool:

Guest shadow2b
wheres my dictionary when I need it :help:

although I have a feeling creeping up my spine that tells me I may not find all the words that have been used here on this post :cool:

excuse me while I go shake my head to clear it :D

love and blessings

Angel H.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh my little angel H ----where ya been gal?????? i was laughing so hard Patsy made me get up so she could get in front of my computer & see just what was sooooooo funny & YOU GAL are hila----helar---awwwwwww---dratyt------FUNNY -------------hope to see you posting more-------

-------{Gary}--- :cool::cool::D:blink:

wheres my dictionary when I need it :D

love and blessings

Angel H.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh my little angel H ----where ya been gal?????? i was laughing so hard Patsy made me get up so she could get in front of my computer & see just what was sooooooo funny & YOU GAL are hila----helar---awwwwwww---dratyt------FUNNY -------------hope to see you posting more-------

-------{Gary}--- :help::blink::D:cool:

I had to reply to that first post....I was drueling with confusion...I do that alot but at least most of the time I can go and find the scrip. that is being discussed....maybe I need to switch from the bible to guiness for understanding on this one :cool:

Love and Blessings

Angel H.

Guest shadow2b

oooooooook.....

Are you saying that you feel guilty for not preaching the gospel to non-believers when you had the opportunity....and that you are gladly accepting the punishment for that from God?

Just a thought....maybe you didn't mean this a'tal.

Love and Blessings

Angel H.

NOW THAT is a most intelligent,very well thought out question that has preconceived consistantly programmed influences in long held well established patterns of provocative intramural relationally interconvulted linguistic traditions....OF course that is not to be confused with any contrary opinions of the opposite position held by some minor views held by those in other culturally disanvantaged languages-------------{Gary}--- :blink: :upsided: :cool:

Guest shadow2b
wheres my dictionary when I need it :D

love and blessings

Angel H.

-------{Gary}--- :D:blink::D:cool:

I had to reply to that first post....I was drueling with confusion...I do that alot but at least most of the time I can go and find the scrip. that is being discussed....maybe I need to switch from the bible to guiness for understanding on this one :cool:

Love and Blessings

Angel H.

:help::D:D --sorry angel guiness wouldn't help either try the language professor on the planet MARS-- :alien: :alien: :alien: ---but i doubt he will be of much help either-- :D :LOL: -------

---{Gary}--- :upsided:

NOW THAT is a most intelligent,very well thought out question that has preconceived consistantly programmed influences in long held well established patterns of provocative intramural relationally interconvulted linguistic traditions....OF course that is not to be confused with any contrary opinions of the opposite position held by some minor views held by those in other culturally disanvantaged languages-------------{Gary}--- :cool: :upsided: :cool:

:help::cool: OOHHHH Lord send me an asprin!!!!! :D:D:blink: