• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,550
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/15/1943

Some of the same people that want to save owls in the Northwest, whales in the Pacific, and cows in the midwest, are the same people that want to kill unborn human babies.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest daughterofaking

What amazes me is that there are CHRISTIANS who support the murder of Terri Schiavo and others like her! :o:rolleyes: I've come across such people on Christian message boards. I can understand an atheist supporting such murder but Christians!!! As I've said in another post, we're really in trouble when Christians no longer believe in the sanctity of human life! :o:o :down: :P

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76

update....the judge has made his ruling,the feeding tube is to be removed on oct.the 15th.terri's family has filed an appeal.please keep praying for terri.

ok this must have snuck up on me....since when does a judge have the right to decide whether a women should die...and I don't mean handing down the death penalty to a criminal....I mean this poor Terri? And what in the world is the matter with the husband...if her family wants her to live then obviously they want to take care of her..right? So why is he fighting them...I see it as just plain evil!! And everyone involved in this case is going to answer for it someday.....no matter what the outcome is. I will pray for her and her family.

Love and Blessings,

Angel H.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  1,138
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  01/16/1969

update:gov. jeb bush has intervene on behalf of terri.things now are looking promising for her.keep praying for her. :rolleyes:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  125
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  01/30/1958

If I were ever to be in this condition,I pray that my famuly would let me pass over to the Lord. To unhook me from all machines. I would not want to lay in bed and live like that for who knows how long. It would be a very frightening and miserable experience I am sure.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  1,138
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  01/16/1969

yes but terri isnt on any machine..shes uses a feeding tube to be fed.shes not a vegatable.she responds to people.linda please check out terri's website at the start of this post.then you will understand this point.

Guest daughterofaking
If I were ever to be in this condition,I pray that my famuly would let me pass over to the Lord. To unhook me from all machines. I would not want to lay in bed and live like that for who knows how long. It would be a very frightening and miserable experience I am sure.

Linda, why do you assume that a profoundly disabled person like Terri must be "miserable". Just because such a person would rather not be so severely disabled it doesn't follow that they would rather be dead. Disabled people like Terri have as much right to be here as the rest of us! They are equally as precious in God's eyes as an able bodied person! It's one thing allowing a dying person (and Terri is not dying either) to die a natural death but quite another to deliberately starve a person to death. If someone starves an animal to death they are (rightly) prosecuted and may even go to jail so why is it OK to starve a severely disabled person to death? Why do they have less rights than a dog!? :unsure:

Guest daughterofaking

This is an article by Jane Chastain from World Net Daily. Anyone who supports the starvation/dehydration of Mrs Schiavo or think they would like to die in a similar manner should read it carefully!

What do you call a country that sentences its prisoners to death by starvation and dehydration?

Barbaric, inhumane perhaps?

Fasts, even hunger strikes, often are self-imposed for periods of time. However, no one in his right mind passes up fluids.

Death by dehydration is a painful, agonizing and arduous process that takes 10 to 14 days.

In addition to feeling the pangs of hunger and thirst, the skin, lips and tongue crack. The nose bleeds because of the drying of the mucus membranes. Heaving and vomiting may ensue because of the drying out of the stomach lining. The victim may experience seizures.

As the fluid level in the body goes down, the blood pressure goes down and the heart rate goes up. Respiration often increases as blood is shunted from the periphery to the central part of the body in a desperate attempt to sustain the primary organs. The hands and feet become extremely cold.

Compared to starvation and dehydration, death by hanging, firing squad, even the electric chair seems humane.

What kind of country imposes such a death, even on those guilty of the most heinous crimes?

Look in the mirror! We the people of the United States of America now are guilty of allowing this kind of death sentence to be carried out

Guest Evangelist Dare

WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE FOR THOSE WHO BELEIVE. MARK 9

IS THERE ANYTHING TO HARD FOR THE LORD? GEN.18

Am praying for her . God bless u and thank you for the information and the updates. i just saw this today.

much love in Christ, dare