• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  75
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/13/1962

Hi Secondeve,

My only answer is the inner peace I have now. I strayed away from God in the 1990's, I even went as far as renouncing Him. I started practicing Wicca at that time also, searching for peace and joy.

I believe it was Jesus Himself that brought me back, also years of prayer from my mom and her prayer warriors. To make a long story short, one day my eyes and heart were opened. I got down on my knees and repented, asking God to forgive me for my foolishness and telling Him how sorry I was for renouncing Him. He took me back.

Jesus healed me, He brought me peace that I have never experienced in my life. It felt like a huge boulder had been lifted off me. Please understand I still struggle with issues, I still get down at times but through all that I still have this amazing peace in me. Everytime I have some kind of struggle, my faith is renewed. God is always with me, I can just feel His presence with me.

I know that I know that I know, turning my life over to Jesus has changed me. I strive everyday to be more like Him. I finally found peace I have been searching for my entire life, peace that only Jesus can bring.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic