• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  160
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,000
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/30/1983

What a "trap"!

We had this same kind of thing go on in another forum I used to frequent. A careful reading (and I am blind with cataracts! c'mon folks!) shows this is a "leading trap" to goad Christians into all sorts of advice and debate for "chuckles". The first clue was "dating 3 years" and "tonight he wants sex" and after everyone answered, a quip little "didn't get to read your answers before we did it" and then the gloating "wonderful" stuff. This has "setup" written all over it.

Adn "bwave:

If you are a young person playing games with Christians ... ok...had your fun but, if you believe playing games with God is fun, you are sadly in a bad way. God is not mocked and time is shorter than your young life will ever live out. In just this next year you will see many things coming about.....actually, coming to pass in Biblical end times proportions that will make your head spin and wonder if you will ever get to finish your life in reasonable expectation here. So, I'll tell you up front, you will not be able to. God has provided you a free gift in which when all things come to a head, come to the end, you will have a more perfect life for eternity with Him. All born out of love for you. His name is Jesus. I suggest you see that movie by Mel Gibson; "The Passion" the first one. And for every strike of the whip, and every beat of the hammer that drive in the nails, realize that He, Jesus, took eacy strike and each pound of the nail for you. Just do that much for yourself eh. Then see if it is still so easy to mock what He did.

Yeah I kind of thought this too. People are so weird. :taped: